Me crush

Guys I am freaking out big time because Harry Styles is currently in my state. But that is not why I am here. I am here to tell you about me Exs and Ohs.

I don't have a long list of ex lovers acually, but multiple people will confirm that I am insane. 

What you really need to- or want to know about is my crushes. Let me tell you one thing right now. They are hot! But there is one that is better than the rest.

Hewhoshallnotbenamed is sweet, adorable, my friend, can drum, and is to old for me and therefore out of my league.

He's a junior *sigh*

Here is one of our encounters:

First back round info. Earlier in this day I was talking to my friend and her boyfriend and I was telling them I had no friends.They are both seniors and so cute together. So don't think he's mean when you read this. Also my crush is friends with my two friends. 

I was sitting with my friend in a hallway at my school after school when two boys walked up. Here is the conversation that ensued.

A: I see you have ONE friend Hope *says in monotone voice. That's just his voice though, I've learned to tell when he's joking now. He was wearing a little smile so I understood he was messing with me*

H: *indignant* I have more then one friend

MC (my crush): Yeah she has me. *leans down to give me an awkward hug cause I'm sitting and he was standing. Gets a protective look on face and turns to glare at my friend, but like in a joking way*

*They walk away to go on their business a few moments later*

H: *left sitting there with the biggest grin and sunniest smile*

After that I was left to assume that we were in fact friends. He always gives me hugs and one time I hugged him and my nose brushed against his neck and..... I don't know how to explain this well but in short I was a bit fucked up in the feels. Excuse my French-Canadian, comment if you get that reference.

Since this whole thing is a big authors not I don't need one so bye peeps. Don't forget to comet and vote, but mostly comment. I absolutely love those.