Yearbooks Are Sexy

So boys in my school don't exactly have the purest of minds. Obviously you knew that considering my crushes words in an earlier note. But exactly how dirty are they? Read this and judge for yourself...

Katherine, my best friend, and I were walking to lunch. We had just stopped by the yearbook room where we had finally got our own. Your friends get sick real fast of you asking to see them. While we were in there two boys from the track team ran in breathing all hard and using up more oxygen than needed. I swear I almost got carbon dioxide poisoning because of them. Anyway we had started to talk about them as we walked down the stairs. Them and my bae who was in Yearbook. I'm ashamed that he is one of my main reasons for wanting to go into that classroom that and- you know what, let's get back to the story.

"Yeah Tucker was totally looking at you." Katherine said to me.

"No he wasn't. I swear you think about him more than I do." I said half joking. How about we fast forward a bit though. This has nothing to do with the yearbook convo.

Blah blah blah

"What were they doing in there? And why were they breathing so hard. I mean you think that since they're on the track team they would have better endurance. Not like I can talk." *We both laugh for a bit*

"No but really, what were they doing." *Looks behind me* "Lets ask them.*

*Turns around to walk backwards, like a boss* " What were you doing in the yearbook room?" *Sees yearbook, feels like an idiot*

"Oh, getting a yearboo-"

"Jacking off in the bathroom."

"To what?"

"The yearbook."

"The hawk on the front isn't that sexy."

"It was to your yearbook photo." *Hope doesn't even miss a beat but Katherine does.*

"Awe thanks, thats such a honor!" *Smile grows bigger*

"I was just kidding."

*Other dude chimes in suddenly* "I wasn't..." He whispers

*Hope just shrugs and goes to lunch.*

So yeah... My life is kinda cool at times. Or sick, nah I like cool better.