Comments

Do you ever get into comment wars here on wattpad? Like you just try to state your opinion or defend a character and suddenly some people come after you?

Do you hate it when you think about it and know that they think YOU'RE the stupid one. I know I do.

I recently got into one and got called homophobic and stuff just for trying to defend a character who didn't appreciate being called lesbian. Now that I look back, I should have let people live in ignorance and just ignored the comment section.

I love wattpad for the very reason that you can comment and read comments. The comments section is sometimes funnier than the book you're reading! But there's always people who ruin it, who have to make things not so great anymore.

Is it just me that believes in the right of the opinion no matter how wrong you think that person is?

Anyway, sorry for the mini rant but these people kinda pissed me off. What makes me laugh is that I probably kinda pissed them off too.

Remember, if you don't win a comment war it's not the end of life. You can concede the point and that is more of a win than childishly continuing to argue over the words of a story.

Have a wonderful day and try to not let the comments get to you.