Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire 💜

Shigaraki x Reader

***

He was messed up from the beginning.

Everyone knew how much Tomura adored his games. He had an entire PC set up with various video games he'd download off of Steam, and play into the night and early hours of the morning. When it was time to eat or discuss tactics, Tomura would whine and moan about not wanting to do it.

Then, when you came along, his attitude straightened up very fast. Shigaraki found himself paying more attention to his well-being. He's shower more often, shave, and groom himself. Instead of the mop-like hair, he finally had it cut and styled. This newfound commitment was all in hopes of attracting you to him.

Shigaraki was visibly upset at how close Dabi and you were becoming. You possessed a fire quirk as well, and could make little tricks with it. The LOV would 'ooh' and 'ahh' whenever you put up a performance.

Whenever you'd go out on missions, he would worry himself to death. In reality, Shigaraki knew you could handle yourself. Anything could happen though, honestly.

Dabi caught wind of Tomura's desires, so he backed off for a while. He didn't find you sexually attractive, but just someone who was relatable and easy to talk with. Tomura silently thanked Dabi, and begun to prepare.

It had been a long day, and you'd finally arrived back at the LOV. Your shoulders were tense, and the entirety of your body felt like mush. Today was long and hard. You just wanted to sleep.

You were stopped outside your door by Shigaraki, and you didn't hide your shock. He always kept to himself, and never spoke to you. To you, he seemed to act like a man-child. During the early morning hours, you were constantly woken up by his yelling and thumping. His obsession with video games was a big turn off.

"Yes, Shigaraki? What's up?" You leaned against the wall next to your door, and smirked.

His mouth felt dry, and his tongue weighed a thousand pounds. After finally being able to approach you, he was about to chicken out. Dabi would be laughing his ass off he was nearby.

You figured it wouldn't hurt to toy with him a little.

With a ghostly touch, your finger trailed a secret path along Shigaraki's jaw. The collar of his shirt was unbuttoned, leaving some of his collarbone and chest exposed. He was quite a lean man, and you found something cute about the way his chapped lips puffed out.

You cleared your throat. "I'm waiting, Tomura..." Your finger started to venture lower, and try to button the rest of the buttons that lined his shirt. He quickly stepped back, and adjusted himself.

You giggled seeing the tent in his sweats.

The heaviness behind your eyes became demanding. If he didn't spit it out, you'd slam the door in his face.

"I wanted to talk to you...eh...Y/N."

Oh, how he loved the sound of your name rolling off his tongue.

You liked the way your name sounded coming from him, and a small spark of arousal went through you. A single idea popped inside your mind. If he was up to it...

"Why don't we talk inside?" Your fingers intertwined with his, and you grimaced feeling the rough and calloused texture of his skin. You reminded yourself to get some lotion for him.

Shigaraki didn't know what to do. Here, in front of him, was the woman who he'd been pining for. Was she insinuating something more? What would happen once they closed the door?

Like a lost puppy, he hesitantly followed behind Y/N. A little gleam shined in her eye that went unnoticed by Shigaraki.

The door shut behind them, and it was a very long night...