Bully 🧡

Bakugou x Reader

(No quirks but still kinda set in the same universe)

(TW: Abuse, implied SA)

***

Your feet dragged you forward. Not because you didn't have a choice, but because if you didn't others would suffer.

From day one it was the same scenario. He'd spew out vicious words full of rage and disgust, and they still hurt everytime. You'd never seen someone so angry at another. You didn't understand why he liked picking on you specifically. Maybe it was because Bakugou realized Midoriya wasn't affected by his words anymore, so he found a new target.

Someone who was weaker; someone who was vulnerable.

Home room was just around the corner. You could hear the giggles and laughter from your classmates. They sounded so happy, so carefree. The loudest one out of all of them was Bakugou. His booming laughter shook the walls, and you could just imagine his smile.

Sliding the doors open, you ignored the quietness that settled in the room. You could feel multiple pairs of eyes on you. It was sickening; it was embarrassing. Although, you knew the others didn't despise you like Bakugou. Their silence was out of pity. It was because Bakugou demanded everyone to stay away from you. They listened out of fear, yet still treated him as a friend.

You were always the one left behind.

Taking your seat, you mentally urged the day to go by quicker. You picked your nails until the skin around them peeled and bled. You scratched your skin until it was raw and blistered. You rubbed your eyes until they no longer felt heavy.

You bit your lip until you no longer felt the need to scream.

Lunchtime had arrived, and everyone fled the classroom in a hurry to claim first dibs. You begrudgingly arose from your desk, and grabbed your bag.

The food here didn't appease to you, so you always just left school for a while and came back later. You ignored the warnings and scornful lectures from teachers. It didn't matter as much as it used to.

Before you slid the doors open, a long shadow stepped in your way. You cowered at the presence, and took small steps backwards. The door was closed shut, and the boy matched your backwards steps with his forwards ones.

"Where are you going, nerd?" He asked.

You hated his voice.

"I'm going out...please let me out—" You mumbled, but were cut off.

Your back was pressed against the opposing wall, with you feet dangling mere inches away from the ground. Bakugou held you up by the collar of your uniform shirt, and gave that wicked smile of his.

"You're going out? Where? Did I say you could do that? No, I don't think I fucking did!" He held you tighter against the wall, slightly crushing your windpipe. It was becoming hard to breathe.

"B-Bakugou—you're hurting me!" You thrashed in his hold, and tried purposely banging the wall in hopes that a teacher would come. Aizawa had already left for his lunch break, and you weren't sure where the other staff could be. No students would be on this floor; they'd all be downstairs at the cafeteria.

Bakugou laughed, and pressed against your throat even harder.

"I'm hurting you? So what? What are you gonna do about—"

Rip.

The collar of your shirt that he held up ripped right down the middle, and tore your entire blouse into two pieces. Your bra and stomach were exposed, and you wanted to scream so desperately.