Infatuation 💙🍋

Dabi x Reader
(TW: Angst 🥹, Caring Dabi 😳🫢, 🥵)

(Lots of context...didn't mean to get carried away whoopsies 🙂🔫)

***

Your mask was tied securely around your face. It wasn't a typical surgical mask, but one to cover your entire face. Little slits were made for your eyes and mouth, but that was it. You wouldn't dare enter the public without it on.

The quirk you possessed was...different. It typically worked better on men, sometimes on women. Your only exception to take it off was either at home or work. Now, your work—

"Y/N! I-I need you to cover for me! My mom, she's—" Your friend, Lulu, came running up behind you. You sighed, already knowing what was coming.

"Fine...go be with your mom. I'll get extra hours in, anyway."

You turned back around to the mirror, unfastening the straps to your mask. With gentle hands, you put it into your bag.

Lulu hugged you from behind, some of her mascara smearing across her lower eyelids. She was a wonderful friend, but she had been making a habit of sticking you to her shift. You were scheduled to leave at midnight, but sometimes couldn't until three or four in the morning because of her.

"Thank you, Y/N! I promise I'll make it up to you!"

She pranced away before you could respond, but you weren't up for chatting anyway. You examined your reflection, feeling your quirk activate once more. It sent an array of tingles along your skin, before flushing your cheeks.

You put your costume back on, and fixed any blemishes. Walking away from the staff area, you made your way back onto the stage. The lights still flashed, and the music boomed. This job was terrible, but the money was amazing. It was the tips that helped you survive, anyway.

The men that were drinking their cocktails at the bar paused, settling their eyes on you. In all of your fashionable glory, you strut along the stage and sighed as you began your routine.

A particular man straightened up seeing you return once more, with a sudden rush of excitement going through him. He left his spot in the corner, and went to the front to see you better. Your quirk was taking effect on everyone, even him.

With your face on full display, and your quirk at its peak, the money came rolling in. You quickly stuffed it in your bra and pockets, and desperately clutched the rest when it couldn't fit anywhere else.

You grinned seeing a regular costumer make his way to the front, with a few thousand yen in his hand. He was known as Dabi, and was the best tipper out of them all. With more effort than the others, you boosted your quirk and walked over to him.

Dabi wouldn't admit how much effect you had over him. It was almost shameful how many times he'd fuck his hand at night thinking of your face. Most, is not all of his money went towards you. He didn't regret it. If you were happy, he was happy.

This particular night, you were feeling a little more eccentric. You ignored the protests and whistles of the other men, fastening your arms around Dabi's neck and leaning in close.

"Has my number one fan come to see me tonight?" Your finger traced the scars on his jaw, before sifting through his black hair. He hummed, turning his head to kiss your wrist. You giggled, pulling away before he could get what he wanted.