Anahita🌻

Anxiety-:

Anxiety-:

I can be sure that this is not something I enjoy. Thousands of thoughts swimming in my head. Am I doing it right? Will everything be okay? Will I achieve what I want? Do I know what I want?
Ahhhh!!!! I hate overthinking. Questioning every decision I took is not fun for sure.
It's 6.40 am, I returned from Aisha's place at 9 pm yesterday. Aunty and Uncle dropped me off. I am meeting Aisha at the entrance of the college.
I know she is feeling the same but just with a bigger intensity. She is always the more expressive one. She feels everything with more intensity which is both a boon and a curse for her and her loved ones.
Boon because she can understand your emotions and relate to them perfectly. She helps you with it so beautifully that I can't describe it. But at the same time, her emotions are extreme, especially anxiety, panic, and overthinking.
Today I need to be there for her. Get yourself together Ana, your ishu needs you.
Thinking about this, I started getting ready.
Hmm, what do we do? I am a number 1 jhalli, but today is the day for impression. Something simple but confident.

    I am so glad about the shopping spree I went on with Misha Di

I am so glad about the shopping spree I went on with Misha Di. Let me call Papa and Moto.
After sometime...
I am standing at the entrance of the college waiting for Ishu.
A car moved past me, and Aunty, Uncle, and Ishu got out of it.
" Hello, Baccha thik se sooya na raat ko?"
Aunty asked in her ever-so-sweet tone.
" Haan aunty tension mat lijiye... Dekhiye I am fresh and glowing as always."
No, I am not, I am panicky at this point, nervousness has me sweating. And I can see Aisha on the same level as me. Deep breaths, deep breaths...
" Hmm, waise toh badi pyaari lag rahi hai dono...ek pic le lete hai."

  After I don't know how many pictures, me and Ishu were moving for our department

After I don't know how many pictures, me and Ishu were moving for our department. I know she is far from the 'I am fine' fade she puts on. I can tell by the lack of comments from her.
" Ishu, washroom chalte hai, let's wash our faces, we'll feel better."
"Chinta mat kar! I am okay."
"And I don't know you right!! Just listen to me.....take a deep breath and let's go to the washroom. You'll feel better being away from the crowd. Then we have classes too."
We were just reaching there. And the thing I prayed not to happen happened.
We were walking fine one minute and the next minute Aisha's grip on my hand tightened. Her breathing started to increase at an abnormal speed. God, she was having a panic attack!
"Aisha.Aisha!!!!!! Look at me baba....take deep breaths..."
I can never control her attacks...it's one of the things after her crying that I never wanted to see. It's heart-wracking to see my ever-glowing and chirpy best friend like this.
Watching her as this put me also in a panic position. I don't know what to do!!!!! How do I help her? Please God, please help!!!
Suddenly, like God heard me...a shadow fell over me. It was like protecting me from the harsh rays of the sun.
"Hey, don't worry, I'll help you... Does she have meds for the panic?"
"Yeah....yeah, she always keeps them."
I started searching for her medicines in her bag.
As soon as I found them, we shoved them down her throat.
Aisha was getting stable but still shaking. Relief took over me... I know she wasn't fully okay but it was better than earlier...
"Thank you. Thank you so much."

I said being grateful to the guy

I said being grateful to the guy. And at that point, our eyes met. I never saw something holding so much comfort than those deep hazel eyes.
"It's okay... Just look after her!"
I looked away from those pair of raw comfort to my distressed friend. But something wanted me to look at those eyes again. To seek that comfort again. To look further from the boundaries those hazel pair contained.
Snap out of it Ana...Ishu needs you. I hugged her as soon as I knew she was okay.
" You idiot, you scared me so bad!!!"
" Don't worry... I am okay now.....kinda."
" If this guy wouldn't have been there na... I don't know what would I have done!"
As soon as I said this and turned to look at the Savior of the day, I found an empty spot.
But I wanted to know him... Maybe it would start a new friendship.....A beautiful one maybe.