Anahita🌻

Puzzlement

Puzzlement

That is what I am feeling right now...

I am a person who loves their own company... I sing with myself, dance with my silence, and most importantly think. It's my kind of normal. I don't like to go out and meet people greatly... Some days I do that but then I want to go back to that same comfort of the most trusted person that I have... Me.

I don't know why is that. Maybe time and people have made me into someone who loves spending time with herself or the broken trusts throughout life have given me the reason to build these walls... Whatever it is I love it! I believe I am the best company I can have...

Yeah. Aisha is there, my other people are there who I love to spend time with... They make me happy and they are all the humans I require in my life but not as much as me. Not even Aisha... But the best part is she understands... She knows that some days all I need is me.

But today, something is different.

I don't know if it's bad or good... But after a long time, I don't have the urge to go home and be with my silence, my music, my thoughts, or even continue yet another conversation with my books.

There are only a few people who can hold me long with them but at some point the urge comes in and says that's enough but not today. I don't know why.... Some part of me is happy that maybe I broke out of that zone but most of it is scared to believe, a change can probably break me... Again.

I don't know how I reached this point but I don't wanna leave his company. Only one day and I am staying with him, talking about life... I am willing to tell him about the depths that I wanna hide.

After we left the cafe, Aisha went home saying that she had some important work and had to go home, which I am 60% sure considering that she did this on purpose and I 100% know she did this on purpose... That witch with a big b.

I could have headed toward the hostel as well but then he looked at me and asked if I wanna join him on a stroll to the beach... Mostly at times like these, I say no but I can't I wanna spend time with him.

So here we are, on the beach, talking about our lives before and plans after.

" So... What are your plans for the future like what after college? Wait I don't wanna sound like an uncle but..." Siddharth asked with an embarrassed face the one which I couldn't help but find a tiny winny adorable.

" If you didn't, let me tell you. You sounded like an uncle...." Laughing at the look he gave me I continued... " I have thought of some things but there is no plan... I wanna go with the winds around... Let's see!"

"Why? I mean I lived all my life with steps to follow... Everything has a plan... Then how you don't...."
" Not everything should be planned... Life is never about planning. It doesn't work that way. Once I had perfect planning but soon I realized that life especially never likes to be followed step by step. You don't know where the bumps would be at.."
"Hmmm.." He just looked at me smiling and at that moment I didn't feel as scared as before.

If this is the flow of life, then like always I am ready....