Siddharth🌹

You know when you wake up way early due to a nightmare and look out of the window of your bedroom, the sun is rising as if telling you that everything would be okay

I feel that right now....reaching the college gate is looking like a relief, reminding me that I am 1 step closer to my dream.
But, what else? It's like there is no other reason to be happy about college. It's like I am just doing this for material success.
Looking back what after this? After college, business, and money there is nothing there. Who I am doing this for? I know I know it is my dream, the future I choose for myself but why I am not satisfied? Maybe because there is no one to share it with...Ma-papa, as usual in the hospital, couldn't come to the first day of college with their son. In fact today, they just left after placing a note. They'll be late today in the evening.
Okay, Siddharth, we will do our best. You should only concentrate on the future, on making everyone proud.
Thinking this I moved further toward the stairs to get to my class. First day here I come.
As soon as I took the stairs, I saw two girls in the corner. The girl with a blue shrug was holding the other girl tightly. It looked like she was helping her to stand still.
Then it hit me, the other girl was having an anxiety attack. I moved to help.
I knew what to do in these situations, my parents being doctors provided me with a lot of information.
"Hey, don't worry, I'll help you... Does she have meds for the panic?"
"Yeah....yeah, she always keeps them."
The Blue shrug girl said, we somehow managed to give the pills to the girl.
Then I took my water bottle to make her drink some. She looked more stabilized now.
"Thank you. Thank you so much."
Then I saw her, those deep brown eyes.

"   Then I saw her, those deep brown eyes

They looked so deep, I stopped there. There was something indescribable in them.
It's not like I haven't seen a more beautiful girl, no, she looked simple, like any other girl but there was something that defined her, that made her stand out in the crowd, and that something made me hold her eyes a little longer.
"It's okay... Just look after her!"
She took her gaze from me to her friend. I knew I had to leave, I have to get to the class and I cannot allow any distractions but I wanted to stay a bit longer.
But I made up my mind, got up, and left the girl who for the first time in my life made me want to know someone.
I again remembered those pair of eyes holding so much and I saw so many things there. The first emotion fear, made me uneasy. But that fear had something else to in them. Hope, something I haven't experienced. She looked at me with so much hope that nothing seemed important at that point.
Fear and hope can never come together. The people with hope don't fear anything and the people with fear are hopeless. She held both.
We were so alike yet so different. She was also alone, hiding from everything. Holding herself together for her people and me too. But the difference was that I was empty, she was full. I accepted the negativity and reality of life. Her eyes had positivity swimming in them against all the negatives.
Why even I was thinking about her? Why was I reading so much in her? Is it because I was looking for company?
Maybe I was looking for someone known and relatable and she just showed up.
Whatever is it, I want to see those eyes again, just once again.
Maybe they could answer some of my questions......