Anahita🌻

Have you ever been someone's priority? When somebody just leaves everything for you or to be with you? Where you are more important to them than even sometimes themselves

It's been a long time since I felt it...or I never felt it. I was never the first choice. Being the eldest daughter means you have to sacrifice everything.
From giving away toys brought for me to others to being quiet in my discomfort to accommodate others... I have done it all.
Nobody considered my feeling, never, it was always assumed that they know the best and I would be okay with it.
Moto( if you don't remember I call my dadi that) in any situation says Anahita doesn't feel hurt, it's okay.
This means they never taught me to feel it.
Imagine my surprise when I first time felt it. Imagine not having to tell anyone. Imagine suppressing your emotions to the point that you can't breathe.
Imagine never being anyone's priority...
But something changed, Aisha was the first person that made me her priority. Who taught me that whatever I am feeling is just not teenage hormones but they are called feelings...I have feelings.
I can understand everyone, but not myself. Just like today, lying on my hostel's mattress. Thinking about today.
When I came back from college, dadi called and asked about everything. Chachi and Chachu called, bua and Phufa called. But Papa is out with Svaym and Misha didi, he didn't pick up but left a message that he'll call.
Huh! Today Aisha gifted me a charmed bracelet. Looking at that now, I know I am someone's priority. But there is someone else too who would leave everything for me. Now call it my fantasy or crush or anything but as soon as I thought about it....those Hazel eyes came into my mind.
Am I going mad? Is Aisha right? Do I have a crush? But how can you crush on eyes?
Let's leave it for my universe to solve this mystery.