Siddharth🌹

The beautiful feeling of belongingness

That's what I feel with these two girls, they have made me feel so comforted just in the mere minutes of talking.

In these few minutes, I found that these two girls are so different yet so similar. The same amount of craziness with different way of expressing.

Aisha is the open craziness, a chaos. She talks more than she understands herself. Like a nuclear bomb which can explode anytime. She is silly, dramatic and a total nautanki. A 5 year old in a adult's body.

Where as Anahita is calm one in both of them. She hides herself. She is someone who shows the world a brave, sarcastic face with a kind, innocent soul inside. She has a child hidden behind that mature attitude.

But somehow these two fit perfectly. Aisha is an abstract art where the story of it can be different from different point of view and Anahita is a mirage art where she creates an illusion of herself to shield the innermost innocence.

Right now, these two were bickering on something that is beyond me...

" AISHA... Don't!!!" scolded Anahita as Aisha tried to grab her mug of hot chocolate.
" But I like yours better.." whined a pouting Aisha.
This has been going on for 10 mins now I think I should intervene even if it is interesting to watch them.

" Okay now ladies, let's stop trying play snatch before the drink spill on you both."
" She is a kid, I tell you.... Aisha stop whining it sounds like a hungry kitten."
" But I want it...."
I couldn't help myself from giggling at Anahita's comment.
She looks like a mother with a 5 year old. But as much as she express her annoyance at her friend, you can see the hint of adoration for Aisha in her eyes.
You can tell that she loves her friend like anything but won't ever tell admit.

" leave this, this girl can never behave. So tell us about you Siddharth.." said Miss. Brown eyes with her beautiful smile.
"Yeah!! Do you have a girlfriend??" as always interrupting her Aisha asked receiving a glare from her friend.
I couldn't help but chuckle at them...
" No.. I don't have a girlfriend first off." receiving a bright and approving smile from the dramatic one and a nod with a small smile from miss. Brown eyes.

"And if I have to tell you about myself then, my name is Siddharth Aryan. I am 19 years old with my birthday on 4th September. My parents are doctors. No siblings but annoying cousin." I completed with a sigh after the whole katha.
" Your virgo... My father is also one and I tell you...u guys are annoying."
" Sorry for that rude comment, Anahita is a big fortune and zodiac mythology nerd..."
" Ohhh...but why annoying?? I mean it's good right that your father and me both are virgo... I mean we are so mature, compassionate, perfectionist, and independent!"
" No... The problem is that I am a Scorpio....and we both are opposites. Where you have almost OCD, even death can't make me clean my wardrobe. Where you dress like a bloody business man on a mission at all times... I am a bloody jhaali."
" Wohhh!!! Stop..stop right there! Did you just call me out on OCD. You know neatness is important for humans but you Scorpios are psychopaths."
" Did you just called me psychopathic!! How dare you?!?! Not that it's wrong but hell!!!"
"Ayo! stop fighting with hazelnut. u r no better than me CHILD..... waise bhi... I think scorpios and virgos might as well be compatible.
jusssssssssssssssssssssss sayinnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!" Aisha exclaimed with a wink, smirking as Anahita gave her a stinky eye.
This is crazy, I never behave like this.... Did I just play fight with a girl on the stupid topic of zodiac differences. Hmmm... This is interesting....

Well, I can't really say it was a fight when all I did was giggle at her red angry cheeks. She looks...hmmm...I like this annoyed face. Might as well say I enjoyed fighting with her.

I might just want to annoy her again...