Anahita🌻

Tickles

Tickles...

I don't remember when I last felt them...

Maybe it's because of some biological fact that I stopped feeling them.
But I believe it's not because hardening of my skin tissues or whatever but because of the hardening of my childish innocent soul.
I think it's because of the idea of laughing freely in front of someone, didn't feel safe anymore.
It's because of the fear of having someone so close. Physically...emotionally...

But today I am feeling them by just the idea of meeting someone.

Sitting in the taxi, I can feel it in my tummy. The nerves... It's like they are also waiting to see him again.

Mr. Hazelnut

Siddharth... I don't even know him that well!!
Aisha is going on and on about how she should have skipped it and doesn't wanna third wheel our "date".
My answer to that is I have listened to stories of her and Pranav that were total TMI and it's not even a date.

How much I want it to be but a part of me where the night with no moon or light resides tells me that it won't be me...it would never be me. My insecurities, my fears, and my nightmares can't be shared.
That part of darkness will forever be moonless for me.

I was in these thoughts when a push broke me out.
" Stop it....he will be dying to meet you! And if he doesn't show up then I chop him in pieces."
How does she always know?
" I know you idiot...now stop staring! It's creepy!"
Never mind!!! She'll always be an idiot. Here I was thinking of saying some emotionally good lines about her.

Anyway, the taxi came to the location, and I saw him...

How can a person look like calmness...

He wasn't fancy or boyish... He was just himself. Leaning against what looks like his bike.

Our eyes met and a tiny beautiful smile made its way to his face

Our eyes met and a tiny beautiful smile made its way to his face. Certain calmness spread in my stomach.
That darkness in me now has a sparkle of light in it. It's like it has now found its moon.

The Sunshine's Moon.....