Siddharth🌹

For the first time, I liked the idea of life

For me, the word life means a path that each one of us has to follow. With planning, it becomes easier. I have always looked at it as a task that I have to complete with victory.

It's a straight line... Just walk on it. But today someone has challenged that. The way Anahita put it... It made me think. Am I doing this right?

Here she is, after putting something so complicated with such ease. This forces me to look inside my world, to truly see the faults in my universe.

The silence of understanding mingles in the winds blowing. Both are in our thoughts...

"So... What is your 'step-by-step' plan?? World domination?" She asked chuckling.

"I wish but I want to be an entrepreneur in the IT field... Open a corporation. You know the usual..."

" Oh yaa! The usual... Like every second person dares to do that. U should give yourself some credit. It takes courage to be an entrepreneur. I know the hard work put into it. My father is one... I saw that and decided it was not for me."

"Hmmm... Maybe you're just made for something else... You sound like a philosopher and philosophy and money many times don't go hand-in-hand... You know you are made for something unwritten... Something soulful."

That's true... She has the essence of nature in her. Flowing like water, cooling like winds, warm like fire, and fresh like trees. It's gonna be a journey of spirit with her.