Siddharth🌹

Restlessness

Restlessness......

This is what I am feeling. This is new..... So many doubts... So many questions...

Will they turn up??? Was it a meeting??? Or I was an idiot, standing outside the college gate waiting for two girls on a Saturday morning?????

I don't know... The second thing is that I am very early... We decided to meet at 11 am but I have been standing here since 10.15 am.
Now you will ask me if you have so many doubts... Why you didn't call them?
Because I like the idiot I was didn't take their numbers.
Now my plan... It's 10.50 right now and if they don't turn up till 11.20. I'll leave.

Just as I was in these thoughts, a taxi stopped in front of me.
First came out my Miss. Brown eyes....Anahita.

Simplicity in its most beautiful form

That's what she looks like. Just looking at her, makes a tiny smile form on my lips. She doesn't have any makeup on... You can see the imperfections on her face but at the same time, her smile....the big, cheerful stretch of her lips hides all the flaws of her.

She looked at me with her big almond eyes. The same eyes I adore so much. Her shoulder seemed to relax... Was she also unsure about today's meeting??? Did she also have the same nervousness as me???

I gave her a smile of my own... Maybe to relax her or me..... I don't know.

But one thing I am sure about... I am happy that she is here.