August August Are You Here?

KEHLANI

I waited for Nicki to get back with the pencil I was in the living room setting up the question board.

"Damn, I'm not sure if we should do this what if this thing really comes after us? "

"Nicki calm down it can be that serious plus the people who played it online they look like it was a joke. And I can tell they was playing."

"Ugh fine, dang I don't know why I'm always doing the craziest things with you. "

"Fuck you mean ? You are my best friend. If I'm"

"Okay Lani bitch I get it, lets just get started so we can get this over with. "

We crossed the pencils together making a cross figure. Of course I said the words because Nicki ass was too scared.

"August , August are you here?"

"Wait.....what the fuck happened to Charlie ? Who is August ?"

"Nobody, but see nothing happened.......maybe he didn't hear us. Let me say it a little louder..... AUGUST , AUGUST ARE YOU HERE?"

"Still nothing. Eh oh well let's just go up stairs. "

"Nicki is a chicken ! Not grilled not fried but fertilized ! "

"Man shut up!"

As Lani and Nicki went upstairs the two pencils slowly turned to yes.

---------Early the next morning -----------
Kehlani
I woke up that morning super tired. Usually I don't wake up this early but the smell of weed hit my nose like a speeding truck. I looked over and I seen Nicki still asleep. I left her sleeping. I would have awakened her but I know how she is about her sleep. The smell kept bothering me so I stepped outside. As I'm sitting there just looking of in to space I see a figure. And it's staring at me. I slowly wiped my eyes thinking it was a figure of my imagination. It disappeared.

"Lani! " Nicki said coming out of the door rubbing her eyes.

"Why are you out here ? It's like 7:30 in the morning." She said walking towards me.

"The smell of weed was all over the room I had to leave and get some fresh air. So this is where I ended up." I trailed off my words. I hear Nicki open the front door to the house back up.

"Why was your room smelling like wee... You know why never mind. Don't be out here too long because I wanna go somewhere today. " I turned to her and told her that I would be in in a few.

I came back in the house I did my hygiene and and got dressed in something simple. Simple as a pair of black cut up jeans a black tank top and a pair of white Air forces. I decided to throw my hair in a bun cause you never know what to get into when your with Nicki.

"So Lani. " Nicki said coming back into my room happy as hell eating on a bagel. I sighed and answered her.

"Yea, and why you so damn happy and where the hell is my bagel?" I really did want a bagel I was hungry as hell.

" None of that's important right now. But I got us a date for tonight. And before you say you're not going I kind of already told them you was coming " she said walking off.

" What ! Nicki what the hell what would you do that for. This is a joke right? You've gotta be kidding me. How , when , why. " I was so upset about the situation I could even get my words straight. Nicki came back in the room with my bagel she had cream cheese on it just how I liked it.

" So you're going. " she said smiling at me.

" Just because you hooked me up with this bomb ass bagel doesn't mean I like you right now. What's the catch to this anyways I know it's one. "
I took a bite of my bagel and looked at Nicki ready for her response.

" Well see Tevin wanted to take me out.....but he didn't have anybody for his brother. And if his brother couldn't go then he couldn't got soooooo you was my only suggestion. I already let him know the run down. No funny games no touching nothing but good vibes and food. " she spoke very quickly trying to get all of her words out with one breath.

" Fine , I'll go under one condition " I said looking her way.

" Ahhh, thank you thank you thank you anything what is is?" Nicki said hopping off if the bed.

" Make me a Bagel" I smiled.

" That's is just a bagel? Awe shit that ain't not... " I cut her off before she could finish.

" With cream cheese, aside of bacon lightly fried and one scrambled egg with cheese" I smiled and walked out of the room.

" LANI!!!!! You're so greedy, OMG!!" I heard Nicki scream.