Nicki Meets Aug

Kehlani

I was right in front of the Voodoo shop when Nicki called me and told me that she smelled weed in the house. It didn't take me a long time to decide what I wanted to do. I left. As I'm on my way home I'm thinking in my head.

OMG Nicki is going to freak out, and the way Aug loved to play at times what if he's messing with her head.

I got home in less than 10 mins. I heard Nicki talking upstairs.

Nicki

After I got off the phone with Lani I freaked out. But then I stopped and seen him laughing.

"Fuck is you laughing at"

I was scared as fuck. Then I thought it's a damn spirit what the hell else could it do to me.

"Look behbeh.... I ain't hea' ta' hurt ya' ass if I wanted ta' do that I woulda' been done the shit. I'm just hea' so Lani don't look like a fool."

"So your telling me that you're real.....and  I'm not seeing shit ?"

"Apparently Nicki. Look everything Lani told you was true ya' heard me. Aug gotta get back in his body before......"

Lani bussed in the door.

Kehlani

I walked into my bedroom. I seen Nicki and Aug talking. When I walked in they stopped.

"Hey Lani."

"Hey...I see you've met August. "

"Yea. Casper is pretty cool."

"Haaha that ass got some joke. Yal real funny but a nigga gotta go I got some shit ta' take care of. "

We watched as Aug left the room. His cocky ass took the celling out. He usually goes out of the window or through the door.

"Look Lani I thought you was loosing it. I'm sorry I didn't believe you."

"It's okay......Shit if you was in this situation I most likely wouldn't believe you either. "

"So what did yal talk about?"

"Well the same shit you was telling me. He said he had to get back to his body before...."

"Before what? Before what ?"

"That's the thing he didn't tell me. That's crazy what that bitch did to him. We gotta save him."

"WE!? Nicki you're going to help me !?"

I got up and hugged her.

"What are best friends for ? Plus I can tell you like his transparent ass. "

I laughed. I told Nicki that we had to find out where ever the hell this KeKe bitch was to get Augs soul back. So we headed back over to the Voodoo shop.

August

All this shit fucked up. I can't believe KeKe crazy ass she got Aug fucked up. I went to find Mel to tell him all the extra shit I found out.

"Aye yo! Melly!? I need ta' chop it up witchu' right quick. "

"Waszayum Yung!"

"I ain't dead man...The bitch KeKe I was fuckin' wit' put a spell on my ass. Nah' a nigga stuck like this until somebody free my ass. "

"Hol' up didn't I tell yo' ass most of these Nola bitches crazy. But what you gon' do la' bruh ?"

" Ima' get my life back that's what. "

"And how you gon do that shit?"

"Kehlani.....she helping a nigga out and shit. That's why I've been gone so much lately. A nigga been wit' ha' ass. When I was with her the other night she told a nigga she was gonna help a nigga out. "

" Well if this some shit you wanna do. Do that shit Yung. Don't go out here fuckin ' with these crazy ass bitches and get cha' life right. Get you a la' yeah that's gon' do you right. "

"I got you bro! Aye and Mel thank you! You ma' nigga and ima' always ride fa' yo ass. You'll live in me. Hopefully this shit work out the right way. "

" You got this shit la' bruh make life worthy. "

I really didn't wanna leave my brudda' but I know for a fact Aug wasn't supposed to be hea' just yet. I know I need ta' find out where this KeKe bitch is.....her ass gotta go.

My bad this chapter isn't that long. But it gets better 👀😴. Leave comments on what you think is going to happen or whatever. But what yal think so far?