Lucile or Mahandi

Kehlani

I can't believe this...Mahandi is Lucile which means.....yo this that bitch mama.

"Mahandi?"

"Like I said what are you doing in my house? You are not suppose to be here. "

I was still at a shock because what I just found out. This bitch.... I was so heated and I knew Aug and Nicki could tell.

"Look that piece of that necklace you have of Aug's we need that. "

"Ha! Yeah right you think I want his sorry ass back on earth ?"

"Why didn't you tell me ?"

I stepped back and crossed my arms.

"Haha you really think I was gonna turn down some cash!? Nah I'm not and your precious little August well he gone too ! See this clip around my neck yea that's him. You think I give a damn about his loud and careless ass? Cause I don't. "

I was getting more and more upset the more she said something it was taking everything in my not to smack every taste bud out of her mouth.

"Bitch to hell with you "

I whispered

"What was that ? Oh look your time is almost up I guess that means...."

"Look Lacy"

"It's Lucile "

I really didn't have the time for her bullshit.

"What ever the hell it is I could careless. You're fake asf had us go through all this trouble to get all this shit and you the one setting this shit up. "

"What the hell did you think ? You was gonna get off easy. Baby it ain't that easy! "

I stared at her I couldn't believe this. Not only did she take my money but she played me I felt so disrespected.

"Well bitch I guess your sweet precious daughter ain't worth it either huh?"

She looked at me. She had so much hurt in her eyes.

"Where the hell is KeKe ? What the fuck did yal do to my daughter?"

August

Ain't much a nigga can do. My ass can't even hit a bitch if she come at me wrong. This shit funny tho. I seen Nicki leave tha' house. Where the fuck she go shit ion know.

"Yo Lani Nicki bailed what you gon' do ?"

She just ignored me and kept arguing with Lucile crazy ass.

Kehlani

I tried being nice the best way I could.

"What the fuck did you do to her !!"

From the look on her face she peeped something. Aug called my name but I ignored him. She raised her hand and all I remembered was everything went black.

Lucile

I see the light skin bitch leave the house. They had my daughter. But where could she be ? I raised my hand from out of my pocket and threw what ever the fuck it was in her face. She fell. I ran after the girl she got in the car and sped off.

I got in my car and tried to follow her. As I'm following her I ripped the necklace off my throat and threw it out of the car. To who knows where.

"I got to get my baby back and as soon as I do they asses is dead whipped off of the earth!"

It started getting foggy in my car I couldn't see !