Something New

I sat on my bed thinking. Thinking about a lot of things. I haven't talked to Nicki since the incident that happened a few days ago. I've seen her around school tho. Like the shit was so petty. All cause I ain't want the niggas in my house getting drunk. We had 2 weeks left of school. I can let this or nobody get in my way of graduating.

I got up and grabbed my laptop out of my closet and went on Google and searched " August Alsina "

I really wanted to find out more about him.  Far as I know he's 22, he died at a young age. He was set up by his girl friend. But she went to court and tried to plead for self defense. She's supposed to be released soon.  But she ain't my business.

I did more research and I found out a lot more about him. His brother Mel also died a few years back too. He has 2 older brothers , 3 nieces a nephew and a sister. His mom is still here. But no one really could talk to her. Cause it seems once Aug died her whole world shut down. I really wanted to talk to him right now. I closed my laptop and put it back in its rightful place and grabbed the question board from the top shelf.

" August August are you here" he didn't come. So I tried calling him again for the 3rd and final time.

" August , August are you here?".

I began to smell weed again which told me he was here. I followed the smell but it kept fading in and out.

" August why you playing these games" I said laughing.

" Oh I see you looking for a nigga".

He popped up in my face and disappear. Why is he playing these games I don't know.

" Man come on! This is serious I really want to talk to you. "

He reappeared and sat on the bed.

" Wasaum? "

I looked over at him man this was one beautiful ass ghost.

" You gon talk or what I know Aug a blessed one but Wasaum?"

I laughed at him.

" I've never met someone who was so full of themselves. But I wanted to ask you what happened. Why'd she do it".

He paused and looked at me.

" Look ill tell ya when the time comes. Right na is not that right time".

I accepted what he had to say. As much as I wanted to know I had to accept that he wasn't ready to tell.

" So what do ghost do ? I mean you have to do something to occupy your time".

He chuckled

" Well I'm constantly near my nieces I miss them so much. Chaylin is growing up so fast. As well as it is for Mya and Kayden. But other than that I'm chilling with my brother Mel".

August
She ask a lot of fuckin questions. It's cool doe ! I've never really got involved wit a human like I'm gettin involved wit ha'. I've only been gon fa' almost a year. Hopefully she falls for me well enough ta' bring a nigga back.

I missed being human. I missed that true love. I missed being able to hug and physically talk ta my loved ones. Most people don't believe in that voodoo shit but anything is possible in Nola. Especially when ya' whole city is known fa' voodoo. We continued ta' talk fa' a few more hours. Why her ass single I don't know. Her conversation is good. She respects herself and she smart as a bitch. I heard a knock at the door.

" You might wanna go get that it's ya home girl Nicki".

Before she could ask me anything Aug got up out of there.