Nicki Meet Aug

Nicki

Ever since the other night I've been worried about Lani. I couldn't get the sounds of her saying " Nicole we gotta help him" out of my mind. She's downstairs watching T.V I really want to ask her wassup. She usually tells me everything. But lately she's been real secretive. I walked downstairs to see her reading that Voodoo book she got from the library.

"Um Lani I need to talk to you."

She closed the book and all eyes were on me.

"Wassup Nicki?"

"About the other night.....you said we needed to save him..who is him?"

I can tell she didn't want to tell me anything. But she sat up straight and put her head in her hands.

"Okay Nick. I'll tell you only if you promise not to freak out. "

I took a long thought about it. I finally told her.

"I'm not gonna freak out. Just tell me what's going on."

Kehlani

I wasn't really sure about telling anyone about me talking to a spirit. That would only give them more reasons to call me insane. But Nicki is my best friend and I can trust her.

"Well...for almost a month I've been kinda sorta talking to a spirit. "

"A spirit what do you mean talking to a spirit. You can't talk to spirits. Lani you okay ?"

" Nicki just hear me out. His name is August. August Alsina. And he's an amazing person. And what happened to him should have never happened. "

I went on and on telling her about August she was just sitting there listening.  Glad she was listening even tho I felt she didn't believe a word I was saying. There was only one way to prove to her that August was real and that I was actually connected to him.

"You don't believe me do you ?"

"Lani as your bestie I'm here for you but this is crazy. How am I supposed to believe that you are actually connected to a spirit. The story sounds true. But come on now you was just dreaming in that house. You lost me when you said you're connected with him in a way."

I really didn't know what to say.

"How about I just show you."

I got up out of the chair and grabbed the board we made a couple of weeks ago.

"Come on Lani not this again. "

"Nicki please.....just trust me. "

I called his name. He didn't come. I called him again. Still no answer.

"Lani....just give it up okay. "

" I don't know why he's not coming he's usually here when I call. I'm just gonna go out and get some air. I'll see you later. "

I left the house. I wanted to find out more on how I could help August. In the book I was reading they had locations on where I could talk to someone who does voodoo. I had to get him back I was determined.

Nicki

Lani has really lost it. I love her so much that I really tried not to freak out. I'm just gonna act like she never told me this hopefully she gets over this weird shit. I'm sitting on the couch and I'm watching TV. I hear something move upstairs I know for a fact that no one is here.

August
FUCK!!! I made Lani look like a fucking fool down there. I heard her call a nigga. I was here but I wasn't down there. I was in her room the whole time. Listening. I just got so damn frustrated when she left and started knocking a few things over. I can't make her look like a fool. Nicki has ta' see me.

Nicki
I walked upstairs and held onto Lani's room door the noise stopped. I walked in. The smell of weed hit my nose.

"What the hell! Lani don't smoke. "

I picked up my phone and called Lani.

"Lani...why does your room smell like weed! What's going on!?"

"Nicki don't freak out.....Aug is in the house. "

"Wait....what".

Hahahahahhaah boy 😈. Nigga yal thought. 👀. Part 2 coming soon