Follow Me

Kehlani
I don't know where he's taking me. He lead the way I followed behind him. About 30 mins later we pull up to this old tore down house.

"We here....just park right here"

" Um Aug...do...do you think it's safe to go in here?"

"Of course! I wouldn't bring you some where that's unsafe."

We walked in the door it was so cold. The floors creaked with every move. Spider webs in every corner of the house. It was so dark.

"Aug I can't see!!"

"You got a phone? "

"Oh yea."

I turned my phone light on. It didn't give much light but it gave me enough. "

" Smart Ass "

"Shut up November!"

"Watcha' mouth behbeh ! It's Aug "

He looked at me and smiled. I had already agreed to this so I was already prepared for what was next. We walked up stairs and I continued to follow behind Aug. We reached the top of the stairs and he went straight through the room door. I twisted the cold door knob and walked right in.

"Aight look....I wanna go back ta' being a human. But in orda' fa' a nigga ta' do that I gotta' tell ya' waszayum. "

Weird thing is I'm feeling the same way. And I was already looking into bringing him back to life. It made a lot easier knowing that he was ready also.

"That's great!! Cause I was kinda sorta looking into that too!"

"Look all you gotta do is lay dine' get relaxed and let me do the rest ya' heard me?"

" Me lay on this floor boy!!..."

"Girl!!!!"

"Okay okay"

I took my jacket off so that I felt a little more comfortable laying on the floor. I started to get relaxed a little after 5 mins.

" Damn girl"

"What? "

"Yo ass finally relaxed witcha' big ass head"

August

She's relaxed good. I slowly rub my hands together. I started from her head and made an shield over her all the way down to her feet.

"Take ha hea' take ha' thea' show ha the things I dare not tell. "

I repeated the spell three times and she was sound a sleep. I'm guessing this shit working.

Kehlani
I heard what Aug was saying eventually his voice started to fade away. Suddenly I appeared at a house. I walked in. I looked to my left and looked at the calendar. June 8 , 2014.

I looked around and I seen that no one was downstairs. So I walked up stairs. The first door I seen I walked in.

I see August and a girl laying down sleep when Augs phone rings..

August picks up the phone looking at the screen.

"Hey whats up Chandra "

"Im sorry to be calling so late but Chay is running a fever my car wont start can you please give me a ride to the ER"

"Oh yea give me five I'm on my way."

He hangs up the phone getting out the bed putting his pants on when the girl gets up.