Terra Incognita | Part Two

Author's Note ~

We will try to get multiple chapters up each month after Trollhunters had taken like three years to complete...

Yeah, we aren't doing that again.

Also, we didn't realize how much Senor Uhl had for screen time so he will be here.

»»————-  ————-««

Side Notes ~

We will do more One-Shots, but either in the same book or start over. But our next One-Shot is Pre Trollhunters and how DreamWorks imagined Claire and Jim first met!

»»————-  ————-««

Krel looked unamused while Aja stared down Eli who was currently being threatened by old man Vex. His cane pointed toward Eli as he held a steady glare.

"Leave this place, or suffer certain death!" He jutted the staff forward but Eli wasn't screaming as he did before, only giggling as he pushed the cane aside.

"Hey, you're pretty funny," Vex growled as he received a reaction he rarely got, but the tough facade was quickly replaced by a yelp as he pulled back from the newspaper that Eli had pushed forward.

Eli grinned as Mary rolled her eyes, "so, what on earth was the point of screaming for?" She asked as she looked at the boy.

"I mean, I wasn't expecting an old man so suddenly."

"Can I interest you guys in a newspaper subscription?" Krel and Aja's heads appeared in the doorway, inspecting the folded paper.

"What's a newspaper?" Aja asked.

"I know, right?" Eli pulled it back. "It's a dying medium. When'd you guys move in? It's like it just sprouted out of nowhere." The small boy pushed through them and inside the house, studying the place.

"Alright, Eli. Just help yourself and walk in." Toby muttered as the crowd laughed.

"So, you just go walking into people's houses. You are the worst to represent us to Aliens." Mary started.

"It wasn't so bad, after all, we learned a couple of things that day," Aja answered.

Eli stepped away and further into their camouflaged house, "what are you doing?" Krel asked but went ignored.

"Perhaps Varvatos should destroy him."

Eli circled around the kitchen, which had currently been empty if not for the objects that randomly appeared as his back was turned. The house had been designed as if it was built in the '80s, a much less modern house.

Eli gasped, "Whoa, retro cool! Really cool crib. Do people say crib anymore?" Eli gasped once more as objects continued to appear, even a record player that whirred and clicked, "There's a pool, too?"

The Trollhunter team groaned as they threw their head back and Eli blushed as he listened to Mary and Darci snicker.

"Can we mention that he is literally missing everything that appears and doesn't bother to ask about it?"

The recording played instantly, an older song whirling around the record player and shocking the Aliens.

You can be my flip-flop

To the top, don't stop.

"Fascinating," Krel mumbled and put his ear against the record player, the man's voice continuing to rock out. "What's that sound? Where is it coming from?"