Last Night on Earth

Author's Note ~

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! We published on a holiday! Happy HOLIDAYS!

The background of this show is so funny! Like DreamWorks thought of everything.

Also....

Last two episodes of season one and it isn't even Christmas yet! We are so close to moving onto Wizards and ready for it! Thank you to those who stayed, we are learning to love 3 Below, but at the same time, we figured that the filler show wouldn't be as big.

Oh well! We love doing this for you guys and love seeing the support you give off! We couldn't do this without you!

»»————-  ————-««

A red screen combed the woods, scanning every inch of the forest before focusing on the remaining Zeron Brother, Alpha. The saddened bounty hunter hovered over his fallen brother, holding the mask in honor as he spoke.

"You fought with valor, brother." He stated before placing the mask back on Omega's head. As done with Beta, Alpha let the device hover over Omega, watching as golden pixels coat his brother's body.

"Why do we have to keep watching this guy have his funerals, like we don't care? What good does any of this, do us?" Mary asked, crossing her arms.

"Perhaps confirmation of death, I was a bit perplexed. It is hard to tell when a soul passes." Blinky answered.

"He got crushed by a ship, I think I would know that they are dead."

"Not when you are dealing with different creatures, we learned that the hard way. Do I need to remind you of Angor Rot?" Toby asked, looking toward Mary as both Krel and Aja wore confused expressions.

"Who is this Angor Rot?" Aja asked.

"Some assassin troll that kills Trollhunters, he tried to kill my best friend and so we killed him, and next thing we know, a possessed Claire brings his head to Morgana and ends up reserectting him. Not blaming you, Claire."

Claire crossed her arms and looked at Toby while Aja seemed intrigued. "I am sorry to bother you, but I have a question, wizard geezer." She spoke up, turning to Merlin who looked offended at the name, especially when everyone laughed.

"I will ignore that, only for you do not know the proper terminology."

"HA!" Blinky yelled, pointing toward the wizard. "As the humans say, that is what you get!"

Merlin glared before looking at Aja, "What is your question."

"Will we be able to see the Trollhunter part? It seems really interesting!" Aja said excitedly and Merlin simply nodded. However, besides her, Steve tensed. She wanted to see Jim's life, the problem of that was how rude he was before he began to change. He swallowed, afraid to look at her but needed to tell her that he wasn't like that no more.

He hoped she understood.

That was until Alpha stiffened, mask shielding his face as he sensed the threat. He came to a stand, pulling out his weapon as the same red screen watched him. It was clear Alpha hadn't seen the threat that watched him as he frantically pointed his weapon in numerous directions.

The threat scanned both Alpha and the weapon before stepping out from its cover, the robot that had attacked Zadra, stood tall in front of Alpha. The Zeron never faltered but backed away as the robot advanced, unphased by the blasts that Alpha fired.

Taking the upper hand, the robot stretched its arm, grabbing Alpha by the neck. It pulled its target closer as Alpha struggled, grunting and kicking his legs.