D'aja Vu

Author's Note ~

The easy thing about this one: we had to copy and paste paragraphs and edit them slightly. THANK GOSH!

»»————-  ————-««

The simple words: "three weeks ago" were written across the screen as the screen lit up in a soft glow from the rising sun.

Skinny legs kicked the pedals of a bike as they rode on the street as families said their goodbyes to their loved ones for the day. As Eli passed on his bike, tossing newspapers on every porch, a bright light reflected on his glasses, eyes landing on the strange smoking object that rapidly fell from the sky.

He gasped, flipping over a fire hydrant when his bike collided with the solid object. Within the sky, the falling foreign object was filled with familiar screaming as Varvatos called to them.

Eli was quick to perk up, he remembered seeing this moment before, the day when he noticed the ship crossing through the sky. It was strange to see it again, not like flipping over a fire hydrant was his best moment.

But why were they seeing it again?

"Uh, is this a glitch or something?" Mary asked. "We already seen this."

"Trust me, there is no glitch," Douxie admitted as he leaned back in his chair.

"Hang on!" The alarm blared as sparks cascaded through the inside of the ship, a piece flying from its hold and embedding in the ground, out of sight of the Arcadia residence as it landed in the woods.

Only for the ship it had left to continue farther from it, crashing.

Aja and Krel grew confused, never noticing something flying from their ship. They also don't remember it becoming the center of attention.

Numerous days passed, leaving the strange object untouched as it lit through the darkness, the moon vacant from view. As the night was silent, the view combed over the woods, just as birds squawked, fleeing as a massive red troll rampaged as he ran.

Orange magic poured from his hands as he picked up a tree, throwing it behind him and causing Jim to swerve as he gave chase on his Vespa, cladded in his armor. Claire had been perched behind him, staff raised while the others followed close behind.

"Just once, I'd like a Troll to visit Arcadia for another reason than destroying the world." The Trollhunter hissed as he easily dodged the flying objects.

The class cheered at the sight of their heroes, Jim and Claire turning to face one another with a surprised look.

"It's the Trollhunters! We missed you guys!"

"Uh, we're right here." Toby started.

"Yeah, I know."

"Take it up with the tourism board," Toby said as he was perched on Aaarrrgghh's back. Behind, Blinky was deep in a book as he followed, reading different passages.

"According to the Venerable Bedehilde, Porgon is a trickster troll causing chaos and trouble."

'With a name like Porgon, can you blame him?" Toby replied. Speaking of the trickster troll, Porgon was laughing as he cut through the woods, throwing more random glowing objects. Whatever had been tossed was hard to avoid, however, thanks to Claire, she had opened a portal in the nick of time, swallowing the object.

"Nice one," Jim commented with a smile.

"Yes, Jimmy Jam, support your butt-kicking girlfriend!"