Truth Be Told

Author's Note ~

Three chapters.... Three chapters we have managed to do in one month. Maybe this story won't take four years to make. We got a little lazy with reactions, why are they so hard?!

»»————-  ————-««

On Akiridion, through the dark hues of red and blue, two guards stood in place as an automated voice spoke in the distance. Nearby, hidden in the covers sat Izita and Zadra, staring down their target.

"If this Omen-Blank is as dangerous as you say, we need the royals more than ever," Izita commented.

"Let's hope my status can get us a ship that can reach Earth," the two moved from their place, heading to the guards and walking with proper posture as if they hadn't planned anything. "On orders from King Morando, I require a Taylon-Stryker. The fastest in the fleet. You are welcome to check with the king."

"That won't be necessary. We have a new security protocol," the guard said before moving out of the way as a much taller and muscular blank headed toward them, scanning the two women.

"What?" Zadra breathed out as her resistance ring was noticed instantly. "Kleb. We've been detected." The robot raised its arm, ready to fire as she reacted quickly, blocking it with her blade. "Get to a Stryker! I'll distract them."

"Girl, how on Earth did you forget that guy existed."

"Do not mock me and my choices. All I cared was to get the royals to safety and from the traitor."

"Thanks for reminding them," Varvatos hissed, feeling every eye land on him as the betrayal swarmed him.

"I do not forgive you, those kids need their parents and your greed took them out!"

"Alright, chill out you two," Toby started. "Let's see what happens, yeah?"

"You did not just tell two tough warriors to chill," Claire said in disbelief.

"I want to know what happens!"

"Commander Zadra?" A blank asked before being tackled to the ground with her weapon.

"I'm with the Resistance now," she answered before focusing on the much bigger bot, throwing numerous blades but it never slowed the bot, she moved and leaped out of the way of a blast before taking off in a run, panting as the bot gave chase.

As she came to a dead end, staring down the massive drop, an automotive voice spoke again as she was cornered. "The Kyron Bay is initializing in 20 sectons. The Kyron Bay is initializing in 20 sectons."

Knowing what was best as she stared down the gun, Zadra dove off the platform, landing on a passing vehicle and startling the driver. Behind her, as she clung to it in desperation, the guard followed, continuing to fire as she swiftly dodged each blast, leaping onto different pods.

She eyed her escape, readying herself before leaping off, however, her jump wasn't enough as she missed the ledge. She let out a panicked cry before she fell, trying to slow her fall with her shield.

When Zadra hit the ground, she tried to scurry back away from the red ship that appeared from behind the corner, stopping in front of her as a voice echoed from the ship, the voice instantly being recognized as Izita's.

"Commander Zadra, halt! By the order of the Resistance!" She jumped out of the ship and helped Zadra to a stand. "You held off Omen long enough for me to get you a Stryker."

"You shouldn't have come back."

"The royals trust you," Izita said, placing a hand on her shoulder before screams erupted from behind them, knowing who had caught up.