Party Crashers

"You mean to tell me, all this time, you guys didn't know about him being the one to give Morando access to your planet until Zadra told you guys when she came to Earth?" Steve asked as they looked at Aja and Krel who stood at the front, both Merlin and Douzie having to silence the crowd a dozen times for them to explain.

"Yep, pretty much," Krel answered.

"We are conflicted just like all of you," Aja answered.

"The dude was a traitor this entire time and you guys never once showed any anger toward him. It's just like Strickler, you cannot trust a single person." Darci stated as she glanced at Varvatos who was now in the farthest corner.

"Yeah, Jim are you a traitor?" Mary asked, turning to face the boy who tensed up. "Just kidding, you couldn't be, little angel," she patted his cheek as Clarie wore an unimpressive look.

"He's not a traitor, Mar."

"So, if this is the past we are watching now, and you guys don't know till the end, why haven't you said anything?"

"We're still trying to figure it out ourselves, Varvatos doesn't seem like he would ever do that, but we are unsure," Krel answered.

"And this," Douxie started. "Would be a perfect way to see how he feels, we know what happens, we had glimpses. This is all for a reason and it would be best if we continued it. Aja, Krel, and Varvatos, you guys are connected to Claire, Jim, and Toby. This is how it was meant to be."

"It is strange, but I guess. How can we all not be made at Varvatos?" Aja asked.

"For now, we keep it as is, you have been silent all this time, let's see his side."

"Yes, I would like to redeem myself, but I deserve the punishment brought to me. To rot in a cage." Varvatos said as he made himself comfortable in the corner. No longer liking the crowd.

"I guess, if we saw Strickler change, we might as well give it a shot," Toby mumbled. The crowd regained themselves as everyone sat, staring at the screen in hopes of something better.

"Oh, speaking of which, we forgot someone, do not worry, we already filled her in," Douxie stated as he snapped his fingers, a chair with Zadra appeared beside Barbara.

"This is quite strange."

Through the darkness of the night, a familiar house, hidden behind the coverage of the fence was in sight, however, behind it, standing silent in the woods, the Zeron Bounty Hunters had been staring the target down. Beta scraped their claws against the grass, almost animal-like as the other two were perched beside their ship.

Alpha looked at his partner, who seemed ready to leap before speaking. "Go, Hunt."

In the house, unaware of the lurking dangers, Varvatos had been speaking to the regenerating cores, standing tall above the orange contaminants. "You would be proud of Aja. She gamely faced a dangerous bounty hunter, emerged victorious in battle, and received a B-plus on her English paper. That's a language here, and B is a letter. It seemed very important to her."

Aja glanced at Varvatos, unsure how to take seeing his side. It made her even more confused but it seemed like it was important. She had to trust this.

As for Zadra who joined, seemed upset at the sight of the traitor, she was not happy, but whatever the magical beings were talking about, she had to watch.

Mother's icon floated down in front of the mentor, cutting him off. "Commander Vex, there appears to be a cat-like creature..."

"Silence! Varvatos Vex is in the midst of a debrief." he swiped the Mother away, while outside, the figure she had warned him about, was charging at the house. Beta leaped, only to smack into the force field and crash outside of the fence line.