Mother's Day

Author's Note ~

Does every fanfiction, especially those we come to enjoy, start to die off since no new content of that show is being published? I have noticed that a lot of the creators or stories that I have read from certain movies or TV shows have begun to slowly die down.

I hate growing up...

Speaking of growing up, my grandma passed after being a part of my life for 22 years and so only one chapter is being published this month, hopefully 3 will be published next month.

HAPPY FEB 29!

»»————-  ————-««

The moon shined brightly above the Tarron house, a small blue light glowing from inside as Mother spoke. "Mother's log. It's been 42 delsons since we crashed on Earth. I am still, as the humans say, grounded... as in incapable of flight." Her small blue figure floated through the quiet house where Varvatos was sleeping with Luug in the living room, and Aja and Krel were resting in their beds, Aja being the only one to smile in her sleep.

"You know, for as much as we watched all of this, hearing all the new words, I am still confused about what seconds, minutes, hours, and even days are in Akridion. Like, has anyone else struggled to make it make sense and forget?"

"Good, because I thought I was the only one."

"You know, I think I'm starting to figure it out," Eli bragged as the crowd groaned out.

"Of course you are."

Mother studied Krel for a moment longer before floating through the actual ship, stopping when she made it to the control room, numerous photos surrounding her once she stood in the center of the room. "Since our arrival, I have scoured my databases for information to better understand human emotions. From love to anger. From hurt to hope. But I did not understand the importance of human connection... until today. Let me start this story from the beginning with last night."

Toby gasped, noticing what he was intentionally looking for. "Look, I see Jimbo and Claire! I miss you guys so much, even you, Blinky."

Jim and Claire smiled, "we miss you too."

"The fact that you had to add myself in is rather disappointing," Blinky slightly teased.

From a happy family photo, the scene changed to the streets of Arcadia, covered in the darkness of the night. Besides the electricity that bounced between each street light, crackling as it traveled and left cars blaring from the power.

"When trouble came to town..." The power traveled through lights and connection wires, leaving Jerry in a darkened diner, causing him to gasp as lights around Arcadia began to vanish. "With trouble can come heightened emotion such as frustration or fear. These feelings can tear a family apart."

Speaking of a family that had begun to serve dinner, whatever was causing the outages had ruined their happy dinner, once it went dark, the kids jumped from the table, running frantically and screaming while the parents glared at one another.

"I thought it was your turn to pay the bills!"

"Same old excuse!"

Even though the light was dissipating in another home, which was Barbara and Walter's home, they didn't react with anger. While Barbara continued shushing a baby, Strickler lit a candle and wrapped his arm around Barbara as NotEnriquie helped the numerous kids.

"Or it can bring a family together through love and cooperation." The babies giggled as NotEnrique pretended to enjoy the bottle, but the happy scene turned into a troubling scene as the force continued to move through Arcadia, stopping on the rotating teeth above the dentist and appearing in Toby's sight, causing him to scream as the lights flickered.