The Return of the Theater

Author's Note ~

Welcome to the second book of the React Series! By Deya's Grace, a react fic where it continues?

Yes, because we love all of you and promise big time!

So, as we start a new book of the series, we have a couple of minor changes.

1 - The author's notes are more organized, we had to go through all of Trollhunters due to them being inconsistent.

2 - Characters do follow the line of what happened in the show, meaning there will be no Vendel, Draal. Barbara and Strickler will return, and Merlin and Douxie will be there including the Aliens.

3 - Reactions! Now that we have experience with getting into character and writing, we will no longer be "lazy" with them!

4 - Updates will still consist of a month, however, if able to, we might post multiple chapters at once.

5 - The group being returned to the theater has now become its own chapter!

6 - And the written-out assigned seats (more descriptive than simply laid out):

|Stairs| Krel - Aja - Steve - Eli - Toby - Jim - Claire - Darci - Mary |Stairs|

|Stairs| Aaarrrgghh - Blinky - Merlin - Barbara - Varvatos |Stairs|

|Stairs| Student Body |Stairs|

»»————-  ————-««

Side Notes ~

Normally, please expect chapters to be published at the end of the month, usually around the 28th-31st

Also, do you guys want more Trollhunter One-shots?

»»————-  ————-««

Steve felt the adrenaline pump through him, heart beating frantically as he fled from the massive enemy that spewed threats and fired at will. He had met up with Aja and Krel, only after finding out the strange fact about them.

They were Aliens.

Not like it was anything strange, especially witnessing Trolls and his own classmate changing his appearance due to a wizard, but he was getting off-topic. Through the dark night and empty streets, the golden light that seemed to follow them was followed by a dark mass of evil, and while Steve was used to the idea of something so dangerous, the fear that still crept in him flooded through his veins.

He slightly dwelled on the fact of showing off to Aja, all he knew was that whoever chased the group, had it out for the Alien siblings and while he couldn't fight the massive creature on his own, he would make sure that Aja would be safe.

But how could he keep her safe when she was currently covering him?

The experience wasn't new, facing and running from danger, the only issue was how to appropriately react to such a crisis. He was rather sloppy in the Eternal Night with Eli by his side and granted, he had changed after the theater experience, regaining his full memories of the situations, and learning to survive.

But here he sat, watching as Krel leaped backward, avoiding the harsh blow, while the one Steve cared about was currently standing in front of him, glaring harshly as she balled each one of her fists.

Steve was unimpressed with himself, not being able to push her behind him and stare down the enemy. Yet, she was powerful and a sight as she stood tall in her natural form. And that same burst of happiness, even longing for a chance had drowned him, it was a bad time, but that moment they shared in the tree had come rushing back, even for a split second.