Moving Day

Author's Note ~

Welcome to the second season of 3Below! We are almost there guys! Almost to wizards, we are going to try to publish as many chapters together as we possibly can!

HOWEVER!

Due to a busy, busy holiday.... There is only going to be one chapter because we all had family time.

This also helps us have the rest of the season of two-chapter updates because it's all 13 episodes!

»»————-  ————-««

A large rapidly twisting vortex shot through the darkened space. The blue light violently twisted, growing brighter and seeming to shake as the force was shot through it. It vanished in the blink of an eye, replaced with Earth as its silhouette had been lit with the brightness of the sun.

"Is no one going to talk about how scary but amazing space can be? I mean now we know it's full of life, but it's so big and dangerous, I feel like seeing life would be rare. We didn't know that other planets have lifeforms."

"Trust me, the things I've seen, space is scary."

"You humans are scared of things you don't understand," Krel started. "Look at how some of you treated us."

"He's not wrong."

A beam of gold entered the atmosphere, shooting downward and toward the woods, filling the woods with a bright light. The waves of gold were quick to die down and the spaceship that had landed there revealed a slow-moving bot that stepped from the entrance.

As it stomped through the woods and toward the cliffs, plants were lit a blaze as the enemy peered down at Arcadia. A hologram screen of the royal family was seen as the deep voice of the robot spoke.

"Tonight, Magma-Tron will crush House Tarron."

The group who had been stuck in that situation perked up, knowing full well what was going on and that they were getting closer to their future. Aja knew how excited she felt once everything came to light and people were accepted, she rea

In the streets of Arcadia, Toby raced through on his bike, panting, passing the cafe where Douxie had worked, filled with people. The man spoke on the radio as workers focused on repairing the city, mainly focused on the large gaping hole within the canal, removing the dead Gumm-Gumms that were still intact.

"Good evening, Arcadia Oaks! It's been two weeks since that night. You know the one. The one we never talk about, but I'm talking about it now. Yeah. And everyone has been working hard to finish repairs on our little town. Good job, everybody. Didn't I say Arcadia would never be the same after the Battle of the Bands? Gene, dude, you owe me ten bucks, man! I'm just kidding. But seriously, am I? Ten bucks, please, seriously. Hopefully, that's the last of the weirdness here in Arcadia. Just remember folks, what really happened that night is our town's little secret. Shh!"

Jim turned to Blinky with a smile, they two shared the same emotion once they heard that despite how weird and crazy everything had been, Arcadia was willing to keep it a secret and stayed living in their town.

It felt amazing to be able to see people willing to help one another out after such a stressful time, and Jim was beginning to wish he was there to see it. Thankfully, he was seeing it now, even though it wasn't in person, he was still very grateful.

Eli had been in his room, focused on whatever he placed on his desk as his back was turned toward his window. The focus only lasted a moment as metal crashing on the sidewalk alerted the short boy. He let out a small gasp and turned to face his open window.