Chapter 7

Tommy Pov

"Who the fuck is this." Nan rolled in with a preppy looking white motherfucker. The guy had on khakis with a pink polo shirt and a sweater tied around his neck. He even had blond hair and had it combed in a lame as style.

"This is Max. Hause recommended him. He's our inconspicuous handler."

"No the fuck he's not. Why would you bring this motherfucker in here and tell him all our business. Ain't shit inconspicuous about him." I was getting heated.

"Because I believe Dex is an informant and Max here will sniff him out."

"Nan, this is the hood. No one will talk to him."

"Can't hurt to try. Listen, we haven't been able to push nothing through because of the heat. We need to find out who this motherfucker is so we can get back to getting this money."

"I don't know man. I don't want to trust an outsider with our entire operation."

"Before you pass judgment. Look at his file. Hause sent this for you."

I looked down at the file. His name is Maximillion Burtlet. He went into the military fresh out of high school. Spent years as some kind of operative. He's 24 years old.

"What kind of operative were you?"

"Mostly hand to hand combat among other things."

"What's with the get up?"

He smiled. He didn't know it, but that let me know everything I needed to know. This man was a killer and he loved doing it.

"It's my disguise."

"What's your angle here?"

"This position will give me the chance to use my.... Skills. Contrary to popular belief, it's frowned upon to just beat random people up in the streets."

"You have an itch."

He just stared.

My mind told me to tell him to leave and never come back, but my instinct was screaming at me to give him a chance.

"If you can get me the informant information from Dex then you're in. If not, then you're not."

I turned to the rest of my crew. "T-Dub. I need to send you on an errand. Go to the south side and inform them that once we get everything handled with the informant. The price is going up. We're done taking all the risk. I have my own meeting with Hause to let him know what's up."

He nodded. "Take T.J with you."

I got a text from a bitch I was fucking. It was an image. I clicked on it. It was Sasha at a pool party. She had on a two-piece swimsuit with short blue jeans shorts over her bottom half. The shorts weren't buttoned up either. They were flapped open showing the hairs on her lower stomach.

I'm glad I'm off tonight. I still work at Hause's Gallery. I love it. Only now, I'm strictly working the nights he has a gala. He likes it when I'm there but me, not so much. I would have preferred to stay in the background. But Hause uses me for my looks, youth, style and charm. All those old rich bitches look down on me though. Call me names like classless mutt and shit. That's why I relish fucking their daughters and making them fall in love with me, taking all their money and kicking them to the curb. I have an older lady I fuck with. She taught me the ropes of the elite. She said that I was destined for greatness. But mostly, she fucked like a stallon. Older women are definitely better at sex, especially when she's high. Older women teach you to slow down and how to get a woman worked up. She loves foreplay.