Chapter 28

Tommy Pov

When we came from the room, my family was there. "Hey O'rein and Jackson. Y'all want some action."

"What did you have in mind?"

"A snatch and grab." I smiled a wicked smile.

**********************************

30 minutes later

"Man, what you got us into. Whose house is this," Jackson asked as we washed the mace from our eyes.

"And you said no guns. We need a fucking arsenal."

When I could see I wrapped O'rein bullet wound up. I blinked and blinked again.

"It's my ma's house. I'm trying to kidnap her; she has learned way too much shit from me over the years. She got me fucked up, though. Jackson, go around to the back yard and bring me the barrel. O'rein, go get me some wood."

I can't believe she maced me. Her own son. If she would just come quietly then none of this would be called for. From this distance I heard Sasha in the car laughing her ass off. This shit is not funny.

My cousins and I looked like fucking zombies as we stumbled out the house blind and blinking, looking dumb as hell, waving and stretching out our arms trying to feel for the damn poles so we could walk down the steps and make our way to the outside faucet.

When all the items were here, I started on the fire. When the flames were high, I took out my gun and used it to knock out a window.

"Are you serious right now? That's your mother."

I nodded.

When the flames died down and the smoke came out, I pushed it closer to the window and started fanning it. I pushed as much smoke as I could through the window.

Minutes later, I heard the front door open. My mother ran from the house coughing and fanning the smoke out her face.

"There she is, grab her," I said.

"Hell no. You grab her."

"Pussies." I walked over to my ma. When I got close, she swung on me. I ducked then grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder and ran to the car.

"Boy, you gone be sorry when I can see again." She coughed again and rubbed her eyes.

"Ma, what about me? You maced me."

"That's what yo ass get for tryna strong arm some damn body. Now put me down, hell."

I put her in the back of the limo and got in. O'rein and Jackson climbed in then we were ready to go.

"Pull off." I yelled to the driver before my mother could make a run for it. She wiped her eyes again and again until she could see. When she got her vision back, she slapped me upside the head.

"Boy what the hell I told yo ass. I'm grown, hell. I can stay where I want and if someone is bold enough to come for me, they will regret it."

"That doesn't make me feel any better, Ma. I'm just trying to protect you. Just come home with me. You got your own side of the house. You won't be disturbed unless you want to be. I built it for you, Ma."

She took a deep breath.

"Ma please. Do it for me."

"Oh Tom, Tom, come here. You know I could never ignore that face." I laid my head on her shoulder as she ran her finger through my hair and kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you, Ma."

"I love you too, Tom, Tom. Now introduce me to your frie...." Then my ma cut off what she was about to say. She slapped Sasha on the thigh.