Chapter 31

Tommy Pov

As she ran away with tears in her eyes, I couldn't help but feel guilty. I snapped at her in my anger, and I shouldn't have done that. When she first came back into my life, I beat her badly in my anger. I vowed to never do that again. I would never punch her in her face ever again. I was definitely raised better than that. But Sasha doesn't know how enraged and emotional I was when I saw her, and she had a fucking child. I'm glad I didn't kill her. Some of those punches packed the full force of my rage. So yeah. I went overboard. I even asked for her forgiveness. But that's not saying I wouldn't ever punish her again because she's so fucking hardheaded and rebellious. I just won't ever put my fist to her face again. It made me feel like a bitch afterwards. Most men can beat up a woman if he's really trying, unless she's a black belt. Otherwise, there's no competition there, especially if it's someone like me, who's an expert at fighting. But whips, chains, belts, canes, are all fair game and I'll still slap the shit out of her.

I turned and looked out in the backyard at my family. I won't lie. Those are feelings and conversations I'm not ready to have yet.

"Still not ready to talk to him yet."

"No ma. I'm not."

"Hm."

"Am I wrong?"

"No baby. You have the right to feel how you want to feel. You don't owe him anything."

My phone beeped. I looked down at it. It was my gate. "Who the fuck are you."

"Ricardo Ricci. Can I come in, please." I hit the button. My gate swung open, and he drove through. He made his way to the door. My mother waved away the maid and said she'll get it.

When he stepped in. He smiled at my mom. He grabbed her hand and kissed it. "I'm Ricardo, but you can call me Ricky."

My mom blushed like a schoolgirl. "Pamela, but you call me Pam."

"I will do that." He turned his head when my dad and cousins came from out back.

Jamie said, "dad, what are you doing here?"

"I've come to get you. You're needed home."

"I was leaving tonight after the yacht party," replied Jamie.

"Lord these men and their accents," my mom whispered. I turned to her and raised a brow. She ignored me and continued to stare at the man that just came in.

"Reno, I suggest you come home as well. Your mission has obviously failed. He said no and that's that."

I didn't like his tone and I'm sure he's trying to insinuate something that is bound to piss me off. "You can get the fuck out if you don't like how I run things. And the fact that you came into my house and didn't address me is disrespectful."

At this point it seems like he was with the shit. He was about to get it. He was younger than my dad. He looked like he was in his early fifties, but he was young enough to get his ass beat.

He turned to me and raised a brow. "Listen here. I don't need anything from you, so I won't kiss your ass. But my son and nephews are in the middle of this shit. You think you have a sad story. We all got those. Buck up and do what's in your fucking blood to do. Your father seems to think you're the Kismet. But so far, I haven't seen anything to suggest that you are. You seem like a child throwing a temper tantrum to me."

I pulled out my gun. This motherfucker definitely asked for this. He came into my house and got mad disrespectful. I felt the heat. I felt the adrenaline rush through my body. Before I could raise my gun two soft hands grabbed me. It was Sasha and my mother.