Chapter 25

Narration: So as you can imagine Sasha and I were good. She was slowly but surely getting back to her old self. And that was good, but the negative part was her fucking attitude. Her insecurities. I know that her insecurities are my fault so I indulged her for a while. I even took her and Jensen out so they could bond like mother and son, but she was still so callous with him. It pissed me off. When I found out about Jensen it was bittersweet. He was becoming the son I never had, but I still hate all the ramifications surrounding it. The need to kill Adam grew stronger everyday. Little did I know, the son of a bitch was plotting and planning his own agenda.

Tommy Pov

I was traveling to my gallery trying to get everything ready for the gala tonight. I was having a yacht party soon. Instead of bringing in decorators, I landed that project in Sasha's lap to give her something to do. She keeps asking me about working and I'm not ready for that conversation. I don't know if I want her away from me right now. I'm enjoying fucking her at my whim and having her cater to me.

My phone rang. When I answered she snapped off. "Bring me my damn grandbaby. I asked for him yesterday."

"No, if you want to see him, you move in or you won't see him."

"Is that how you want to play this, boy."

"Yes, pack your shit ma or I'll come and do it for you. As a matter of fact, consider yourself my prisoner." I hung up and texted my guys to bring my mother to my house. Forcefully if necessary.

My phone rang again. "Why aren't you answering your phone? Are you out fucking, Tommy."

"You wanna get the shit slapped outta you. Keep talking."

She got quiet. "This is what you do to me, Tommy. That's why I didn't want to do this with you again. I'm here trying to plan this yacht party but all I can think about is you out there cheating on me."

I blew out a breath. I know this shit is my fault. I fucked up time and time again. But only time will restore her faith in me.

"Sash, I'm headed to the gallery then picking up your dress. I'm not doing shit. How could I when you fuck me all day and constantly drain my damn energy. I'm barely functioning."

She giggled. "You so silly, Tommy." Her light squeaky voice took me back to when she used to say that when we were kids. She was really angry, she would draw out the O in my name, which sounded like Toooommie. I smiled in remembrance.

"I won't be long, ok."

"K."

I hung up my phone, it rang again. I blew out another breath when I saw the number.

"Your mother shot at us."

"Leave her alone. I'll get her later."

When I made it to the gallery to talk to Tobais, Detrex was there. He had one of my cousins with him.

I walked past like I didn't see them.

"Tommy."

I stopped. I turned to them. I remained silent. I couldn't talk to them. I get pissed every time I think about it. He didn't try to come around until he needed me. Is this what they do in their family? Desert their family until they need them.

I looked at my cousin. Even though he held a gun to my boy's head he seemed pretty straight-laced and sincere.

"What's your name?"

"Jamie."

"Why can't you take over the family business?"

"I'm not his son. Plus I have a father. I will take over his seat. Your father is the eldest so he has the head seat."