Chapter 14

Third Person Pov

"What the hell do you want, Nan?"

"I want you to do something for me and you better not tell a soul if you want to live."

"What's in it for me?"

"I got you some racks, hood rat. Money is not a problem."

"What you want me to do."

"I want you to free Tommy of that bitch once and for all."

"Why."

"None of your fucking business. That's why."

"What you want me to do."

As Nan explained the plan to her, she smiled. "Oh, I would love to."

*************************

Sasha Pov

I can't believe my teacher put me out of class because I didn't have my books. Before she put me out she went on to say that I wasn't in high school anymore and no one was going to baby me. Before I knew it I screamed. "Bitch, fight me, hoe. You forgot to get the lipstick off your teeth and that's why your husband is cheating on you. It's all over school that he's having sex with a student."

I rolled my eyes mentally. Tommy has said it time and time again. I need to control my ghetto ass mouth. Now I have to go see the Dean of students in the morning.

I got a text from Deasia. She asked if I could meet her at a hotel and that the room key would be at the front desk. I just had to give them my name.

What is this heffa up to.

I texted her and told her I don't fuck with her. She texted back and said please.

I texted back and said ok.

It took me 15 minutes to get to the hotel. I went to the desk and gave her my name and asked for the key. I made my way to the room. When I was close, I heard screaming from the room, but not screams of pain. Screams of passion. For a minute I was contemplating turning around and leaving. I don't want to hear her and some guy fucking. Then I hear a growl and some slapping noises.

"What the hell." I quickly inserted the key and barged in. My breath instantly caught in my throat. Tears flooded my eyes. Tommy was beating the shit out of Deasia with a whip while he fucked her from the back. It's clear that they have been fucking for a while. Is this why she stopped talking to me and all of a sudden became jealous. I saw red. Neither has seen me yet. I picked up a lamp from the table by the door and threw it. The back of his head gushed blood as the lamp connected. While Tommy was dazed, I started beating Deasia's ass. I swung and swung until I saw blood on my knuckles. When Tommy raised up, I kicked him in the face.

"You motherfuckers seem really familiar with each other. How long have y'all been fucking."

I ran over to Deaisa and snatched the wig from her head and started beating her ass again. "Answer me bitch. How long have you been fucking him."

"Fuck you, Bitch. You can't have him all to yourself. We been fucking for months.

"Bitch you sound stupid. He don't want you. He just wants to fuck you."

I punched her one more time before I walked over to Tommy. He was still a little dazed from the lamp and the kick to the temple.

I looked him over. This one hurt me more than anyone that he has ever cheated on me with. "I hope it was worth it, Tommy. It's over. You two can have each other."

I punched him in the face again then walked out. I raced home to grab my shit. I just need clothes then I'm going to my father's house. How could he cheat on me with my fucking cousin. All that talk about him loving me was lies. He just wanted a fucking doormat. I would no longer be that. He has lied to me for the last time.