Chapter 8

Tommy Pov

After several weeks of me and my crew laying low, we finally emerged. T.J is recovering. I just recently left the hospital. I wouldn't be human if I said that night didn't haunt me for a while. The way his eyes grew big with fear when I raised my gun up to his head. He really thought he was going to get sympathy from me after he gunned my boys down. But eventually, the nightmares went away, and I was good.

In a couple of days Sasha was graduating and a couple days after that was her birthday.

My crew and I met up at my old house in the projects. I kept it for cases like this. Also, to bring bitches over here to fuck. The house was all of ours to do with as we pleased.

Nan came in with Max. They both were smiling. I just stood there while they got the smiling and shit over with.

"Max found the informant. Well, he actually found him days ago. But I knew we were laying low."

"Who is it?"

"It's Petro."

"Get the fuck out."

"Nope. Max here got all the information from Dex. Petro has been extra gracious to the police where we are concerned. He had Dex following us around trying to get audio or pictures of us slanging."

Max handed over all the information. I looked at the picture and read through all his police statement of us.

I smiled. Even though my crew was pissed. I was delighted. Petro will definitely get what's coming to him.

I smiled. "I have an idea. Let's make Petro famous. Max, I have an initiation for you."

"Another one."

"Yes, another one. I don't know you. I know Hause and Nan think you're good. But there's a lot at stake here. What would you do if you were in my shoes?"

He nodded. "Good, now listen. Here's what I want you to do."

After I explained everything to him, he smiled. "Oh, I'm going to love this one. Are you sure I can't kill him?"

"Not yet. I have plans for Petro. But you can work on that later. I want us all to go to the block party tonight. We all need a night out."

We all left to get ready and agreed to meet at the block party later. I face-time Sasha. When she answered she had a smile on her face. Her friend Hope was flat ironing her hair.

"What I tell you about that? You know I like your hair curly."

"I know Tommy, but I want it straightened this week. For the party and for graduation. When it's curly I look too young. I'm a woman now. I'm almost 18 years old and I want to look the part."

I smiled at her. She still hasn't let me eat her pussy or finger fucked her and I'm getting real edgy. I can't let go of the mental picture of me knocking her to the ground and ravaging her body. My dick is constantly hard around her. I'm so close to losing it. No matter how many women I fuck, I wanted no one but Sasha.

"Soooo, what are you giving me for my birthday?"

I chuckled. "You spoiled ass fuck. What do you want?"

"I don't know. I'm sure a smart man like yourself will figure something out."

"I'm sure I would." The only thing I can think of to give her for her birthday is some dick.

"Will I see you at the block party?"

"Briefly, you know I be having things to do. I don't want you there all night either."