Chapter 17 |Incantation|

Meerab sat gracefully on the chaise, her silvery long dress flowing elegantly around her. She adjusted her net dupatta with delicate fingers, the intricate design of her dress catching the light from the moon shining through the window. The room was bathed in a soft silver glow, the moonlight filtering through the sheer curtains and casting ethereal shadows on the walls.

Meerab's dress was a work of art, with sparkling details that shimmered like stars in the night sky. The color was a soft silver that complemented her complexion perfectly, and the dress hugged her curves in all the right places. Her doe eyes were lined with jet-black eyeliner, adding to the mystique and allure of her presence.

Around her neck, she wore a necklace that sparkled and shone in the moonlight. Its intricate design complementing the dress perfectly. The room was decorated with exotic flowers and fairy lights. She wore an intoxicating scent, a mix of roses with a hint of sandalwood and amber. The fragrance was light but captivating, and it lingered in the air long after she had left.

And as she sat there, adjusting her dupatta and taking in the beauty of the room, she felt nothing but happiness and contentment. The moon shone down on her like a spotlight, illuminating her beauty and grace for all to see.

As she sat adjusting her dress, Murtasim entered the room in his elegant suit. His waistcoat was a silvery grey that perfectly matched the colour of her dress, tie and the black coat. He looked every inch a gentleman in his tailored suit, and his presence seemed to complete the beauty of the room. His hair was swept back in an effortless style, his jawline was strong and defined, and his eyes were a deep shade of brown that seemed to darken as he took in her presence.

She looked up, her eyes locking with his, her heart pounding against her chest as she felt herself become lost in his gaze.

He seemed to be in a trance of his own, taking in her visuals and imprinting them in his soul and mind.

He said, his voice soft and gentle, as he stepped closer and held out his hand for her to take. "Chalein," he said, his eyes never leaving her face. She felt her pulse quicken and her cheeks flush as she placed her hand on his. His fingers were strong and warm, and she felt a jolt of electricity run through her at his touch. She smiled shyly, her eyes giving away a dreamy look as she stepped closer to him and let him lead her away.

She stood up, her eyes cast down in shyness, an expression very unlike her usual self since she had been married to him. He chuckled, and she gave him a look of mock outrage, her cheeks warming slightly at the sound of his laughter. 

She pulled away from his hold, folding her hands and saying, "I am not coming." She stuck out her bottom lip, her signature pout forming on her lips as she crossed her arms across her chest.

He leaned in, his breath tickling her skin as he murmured, "Hmm really? You don't want to come with me?" His fingertips traced her jawline as he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her near.