Run Run Away

So today I decided to go shopping with my friend Zoey at the mall to get some stuff. I got out of bed and went to the shower and then brushed my teeth I got out of the bathroom and went to my room to do my hair. I curled it and put on ( in the media) . I went downstairs and thank god my dad was sleep. I hurried up and grabbed me an mango pineapple smoothie and left out the house . When I got to the mall I saw Zoey talking to some boy like she always do. I waited until she was done and she then said bye to the boy . Hey girl who was that u was talkin to ? Oh some boy he said that he use to go to our school but he said his name a Tre Wills . Oh okay. ( 3 hours later), After we left the mall I had came home . " DAD IM HOME " I yelled . " BITCH WHERE HAVE U BEEN I AM HUNGRY AND I HAD TO EAT DAMN NODDLES CAUSE U AINT COOK " my dad yelled. I'm sorry da ( gco), SlAP. "bitch don't fucking sorry me , now go upstairs I have a friend who wants to do some new tricks with u" hahaha,he said and then evil laugh. I just went upstairs sat on my bed. Next thing I know a tall black man came and started stripping me down . After 20 minutes of horror I said that I can't do this no more . I had put on sweatpants and a shirt and jumped out the window I found a park bench and laid on it. "Umm excuse me mama u need help" some random guy said . That was also the last words I heard before passing out .