Im sorry

August POV: DAMN DAMN DAMN I FUCKED UP MANNNNM! I yelled hitting my hands against the steering will. I drove home with hurt in my heart and my eyes were watery . I never felt this way about a girl I am just use to fuck and duck. I came home and Asia was asleep . I got in the shower thinking about what happened and what I should do to say sorry . I got out the shower and put on some basketball shorts and a T shirt and slept I the living room . ___________________________ Asia pov: I woke up to the sound of glasses breaking and yelling . I ran downstairs and saw August trowing plates and glasses and yelling. " NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH U" . I yelled and saw that he had blood shot red eyes and wine i his had . I ran to him and took the drink and then he just slid down the wall crying . what's wrong. "I'm sorry Asia I didn't mean to do that to u I never really loved a girl before and I really lov (gco) . Asia kisses me and then She started to add tounge. "It's okay , I forgive u" she said looking deep into my eyes. She smiled and puched me in my arm. "oww what did I do" . "U trashed the damn house , that's what u did" she said slash yelled. It took us 6 hours to clean very thining up. I decided that we should go and get something to eat but she said something that I thought she would never say again " can I go see my dad ". I was so shocked that I quickly shook my head no and she looked back at the T.V. " I love u August ". " What"? I said confused . " I said I love u"she said a little louder . " I love u too and Umm will u be my girl"i asked nervously . " YESSS YESSSS YESSSS "! She said and then hoped on my lap I picked her up bridal style and went upstairs and did some stuff . If u know what u mean.( I don't feel comfortable typing s*x scenes , sorry 😥) . After we were done me and Asia decided to go to the mall to shop for some stuff.