Sadddddddyy

Asia POV: So I have been living here for a week and I am more comfortable now. Dis morning I woke up to the sound of glass breaking and things nocking down. I ran down stairs and saw that August had was throwing glasses and vas and his eyes were blood shot red. " WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH U" I yelled. He just slid down the wall crying . " my brother just died man" he said still crying. I went over there and hugged him hand put his head on my chest. " look I went through the same thing with my mom , u just have to pull through it. And u know ur brother wouldn't want U crying ova him" . He nodded his head and and picked me up bridal style. He brought me to his room and laid he on the bed . He took off his shirt and got into bed with me and said" thank you Asia". " Ur welcome August". I played with his curly hair until I went to sleep . (5 hours later). I woke up to my phone vibrating. "Hello" not bothering to look at the caller I D. "ASIA GET UR ASS HOME NOW BITCH IM LOSING MONEY CAUSE OF UR DUMB ASS" ! He yelled into my phone. " YOU DONT FUCKIN CONTROL ME ANYMORE with that I hung up and cried .______________________ August Pov: I woke up to yelling . When i turned around I saw Asia sitting up crying . " what's wrong mama" I asked. " My dad and I just had a little argument " she said still crying. I bought her into a hug and told her that everything gone be okay. I think I'm starting to have feelings for Asia . She is a nice , beautiful , and smart girl. "Umm Asia I got to go handle some business " . " Umm do u mind if I come with u" she asked . U sure u want to go ? Yessssss I always wanted to see how this go, so do I have to dress in all black and climb up walls ? She asked looking silly . Hahahha , no all u have to do is stay in the car or look sexy like you my girl I said smirking . "Okay " she said and went into the bathroom . She came out in black skinny jeans , red heels, a red sleeveless shirt, and a black leather jacket. Her hair was in a tight neat bun and she had on red lips stick. I just stared at her . " Close ur mouth or ur going to catch flies" she said and came over to me and closed my mouth. " Damn mama u looking sexy ass fuck" I said She laughed and went to the car. 30 minutes later we found my best customer . Tre. Tre is a drug lord too but u know he want some of his own . " U got my money ". "yeah here " he gave me the money and I counted to make sure it was all 20 gran . " Bae get my bag" I yelled. She came out looking sexy ass hell. "here u go baby" she gave me the bag and then kissed me on my cheek. I smirked and gave him his stuff and me and Asia left." u good at acting as my girl" I said with a smirk. " who said I was acting " she said and then laughed at the end. " umm Asia I want to ask u a question ". "What". "Will u be my Girl " I asked nervously . " U have to prove to me that u are worthy enough to be my boyfriend " she said looking in my face . "okay".______________________Sorry it wasn't as interesting , but do u think they will make a good couple?