Mr . Nice Guy

Asia POV : So I woke up in a very comfortable bed and in a big ass room. I had dried up tears on my face and blood stains on my legs and arms . And also bruises everywhere . It was hard for me to get out of the bed After 5 minutes of trying I heard the front door open I pecked downstairs and saw that it was the famous drug lord When I said famous I mean it , even little kids know him. He was from New Orleans and was about 6'4 . He had black curly hair and was light skinned and had several tattoos. I was finna go back to the room until she he said" hey mama where u going " I turned around and didn't say a single word. " I'm sorry " , I said and then flinched cause I thought he raised his hands to hit me , but all he did was scratch the back of his neck."Look I know it is kinda scary beginning here with me or a thug , but I will never put my hands on a girl". I was walking tawords him and asked " why are u helping me"? " Well I saw that u looked hurt so I help u". "Oh well thank u ". " here take this u can go get cleaned up". He handed me a bag with clothes and shoes in it. " thanks". I ran up to the bathroom and took me a shower and brushed my teeth . I had put on the clothes he gave me witch was a Pink shirt that said "F**k Off" and gray sweat pants and pink slippers. I put my old clothes in the dryer and went downstairs and sat on the couch I guess he was in his room cause he had came from upstairs. " Umm tommorow I'm taking u shopping ". " O o okay" I said with a shaky voice. " so what happened that u were out there,u know it's dangerous "? He said . "well my dad had abused me every dad since my mom died, and he use to take his anger out on me, then h h he use t to let people come in and r r rape me " I said then bursted out in tears .He came over where I was sitting and hugged me so tight I was a high that I haven't got in awhile. ___________________________ August POV: I can tell that this girl had been trough some stuff and she is too beautiful to let this happen to her. "So Umm u want something to eat" I asked. " Yes please " she said . She is like a scared puppy but I need to gain her trust . " Come here mama" . She came by me and I pulled her into a hug. "Look I'm not going to hurt u okay ". "Okay, but umm I just need u to show me" she said . I nodded my had and she went to the room. Ugh help my Jesus help me!