Problems and more Problems

Asia Pov: So me and August had got dress and left out the house . I had on a white tank top and some pink shorts and pink Converse. August had on a black T, jeans, and black boots. We decided to go into rainbow so that I can get me some new summer dresses I went up to the counter and this FINNNNE boy was starring me down. He was cuter than August. He was light skinned with nice pink lips and had muscles for days. " hey u total is $20.97 and your number " he said smiling at me. Thank god August was looking at something else cause he would have pounced. I have gave him the money and my phone number ." oh by the way I'm Asia" is said with a smile . " I'm Rodrick" he said a licked his lips and smiled. I walked away and I seen August talkin to some girl. She was dark skinned with black curly hair and was about 5'5. I seen her kiss August on the lips and he put his arms around her waist. Really we been dating for 2 hours and he is already cheating . " Really August what the fuck is u doing " I yelled but no causing a scene . I slapped August in the face and ran home. I made it there and packed all of my clothes and left a note . I had enough money because I have a secret job at Churches Chicken and bought me a hotel room. I had enough of August. Just then I heard a knock on my door and it was......