Date Time

August Pov: So since Asia told me that I have to prove myself to her , I will take her on a date. It ain't like me to take a girl on a date its just that Asia is special and she got a nigga feeling some type of way .But yeah . " ASIA" I yelled. She came down stairs in Basketball Shorts and a white T . " I was wondering if u wanted to go to the bowling alley today" I asked nervously . " Sure I'm going to go get ready" and with that I had put on a camouflage shirt with black pants and boots._______________________ Asia POV: After August asked me if I wanted to go to The bowling alley I went and took a shower and then brush my teeth. I put on ( in the media) and put my hair in a messy bun. I went downstairs and saw that me and August were matching . My eyes went straight to his and he laughed . " what u laughing for " ? I asked confused . "U " he said and laughed . I playfully punched him in the shoulder and we left .( At the bowling alley). We had made is to the bowling alley and got our shoes and balls and went to our spot. We put our names in and started having fun until some random girl came over to August and kissed him on the lips. I was so mad that I just left and walked back to August house. I had made it back home and took me a shower. 30 minutes later I get a phone call from August " what do u want" I said annoyed . "why do u leave" he asked. " CAUSE WE WERE HAVING A GOOD TIME AND THEM THAT RANDOM GIRL WAS KISSING U AND U DIDNT EVEN STOP HER AND TI ANSWER U QUESTION NO I WILL NOT AND NEVER WILL BE UR GIRL FRIEND " I screamed into the phone and hung up then went to sleep .