Hello Stranger

AsiaPov: (Three weeks later) I woke up with a major headache and my hands were numb. I got out of bed and looked in my closet for an Advil . I took out three of them and put them in my mouth . I went downstairs and got me a bottle of water and swallowed . I went back upstairs and got out royal blue shorts, a black bikini top, and grabbed a towel. I decided to go to the beach since it was nice and 3:00 pm. I'm over August and I hope he's happy with his new "girlfriend " . I grabbed a bag with my phone , headphones , sunscreen, and black sandals . I brushed my teeth and headed out . It took me 10 minutes to get there. I found me a nice spot and sat my stuff down on the sand and sat on the chair. After laying down for 40 minutes I wanted to get me something to eat. While I was walking I noticed this cute boy from far away . He was light skinned with gray eyes and curly hair. I so noticed that he had blue braces. I was staring at him for awhile and one of his friends noticed me looking and I turned around quickly._________________________ UnknownPov: I was talking with my friends and my brother Derk had tapped me on the shouldered . Derk: Mark I think that girl ova there checking you out. Me: * turned around * nigga what girl . Derk : she has in the royal blue shorts and black bikini top but she turned around . Me: * she got a fatty* I thought to myself . I got up and started to walk over to her._________________________AsiaPov: I was so embarrassed that he saw me. What if he tell him that I was a creep or even worse . UGH IM SUCH A IDIOT . I was at the food stand and ordered me a medium strawberry kiwi smoothie. I have the man his money and started to walk back to my sit. All of a sudden I bumped into a tall figure. Once I looked up i was so nervous . It was the guy I was starting at earlier. Me: I I I'm sorry. ??? : it's okay beautiful and I'm Mark. Me: * blushing * nice to meet you mark and I'm Asia. Mark: nice to meet you too Asia. I was so nervous that my stomach was doing flips and cartwheels . Mark: hey I have to go but can I get your number? Me: sure . I gave him my phone and he gave me his. I had put 😍💖Future😜💖 in his and he had put 💘💍Bae😚💎 in mine. He gave me an hug and he left. He smelled like sweet strawberries. I stayed at the beach for 2 hours and them decide to leave . Oh and do I mention that I'm moving into a big house today. I quickly went home and my stuff was already packed. What the hell? I walked up stairs and saw a person that I hated with a passion . A person that I wanted to kill when I first saw him. Me: August what the fuck are you doing here and why did you pack my stuff. August: idk I just was trying to help . I could tell that he was sad and it looked like he was crying for years. Me: well you can leave now please . I said while point to the door. August: okay but just know that I'm still thinking about u and I will always love you. Me: well I will never love you again after what you put me through and I'm not thinking about you now leave me alone . I saw that he was hurt but I give less cares about him. I was getting ready to change once I got a text from Mark. 💘💍Bae😚💎: sup beautiful . 😍💖Future 😜💖: nun just got home from the beach hbu. 💘💍Bae😚💎: nun but I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with me. 😍💖Future 😜💎: sure I'll love too . 💘💍Bae😚💎: coo be ready by 9:00. 😍💖Future 😜💎: okay see us later. I looked at the time and it was only 7:00. I decided to wash my hair and take me a shower. After I was done it was 9:30. I went into my room and looked through boxes because of August dumb ass I have too look for stuff. I found my white jeans with the holes in them, a black t shirt, red boots, and my gray sweater since its cooled in there . It was 9:58 and he should be here in a few . I laid on my bed and looked at the time "10:16" ugh where is he? I'm not the type to rush but come on. A couple minutes later I got a call from him( phone convo) Me: hello? Mark: hey sorry I'm late but a family crisis came up and I have to cancel our date sorry beautiful . Me: it's okay and whatever happened with your family I hope everything goes okay. Mark: thanks and maybe we can go to that new restaurant tomorrow night? Me: sure that sounds great. Mark: coo well bye princess . Me: bye Mark .( phone convo ova ) . I signed heavily and went to change into my pjs and went to bed._________________________ Okay so I'm having a feeling that you guys aren't liking the short chapters but in doing it for a reason . No not to be mean but it's part of my story. Question: what YALL think of the whole thing with August and Asia ? And what about Mark and Asia? Well BYEEEEEEEE ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️ . Mark in Media.