Dream...or not

2 Months later

*Asia: Right know me,August,Mary, and Riley are watching a movie called Jimmy.

" Don't go Jimmy gone get yo black ass." Riley yelled at the T.V . We laughed at her but she was dead serious.

" Ahhh. I told u not to go. Stupid motherfreaker." She said.

Mary then got a text and she looked happy.

"What u smiling for?"

" My boyfriend is coming to visit me."

" When u had a bae?"

" Uhh he was my old friend."

" Mmm...ok." I said an finished watching a movie.

Oh an to catch up, me an August have been doing great but its just that he's been acting suspicious. He will leave text saying he's going to be gone for awhile and when I try to make plan, he says he's busy handling business. It gets annoying. I don't want to believe that he's.....cheating on me, but ya never know. I've been finding dippers and little boy clothes in his book sack and car. And every time I ask him he tells me it's just for is baby cousin.Ugh!I don't want to believe it. I signed and August looked at me.

" What's wrong ?"

" Can we talk upstairs real quick?" I asked him.

" Sure." I grabbed his hand and we went upstairs. I sat him on the bed and looked at him.

" What's wrong?" He asked

" I have one question and when I ask u please tell me the truth."

" Ok."

" Why have u been so busy? And why have u been leaving almost every damn day?" I asked with a slight attitude.

" One calm down. And two I can't tell u."

" See that's the problem. How are we suppose to have a relationship if u don't tell me the truth."

" Well if u loved me u trust me." He while standing up and getting in my face.

" How am u suppose to love someone if they can't give me the truth. I mean I trust u but its like your not telling me something!" I yelled

" What the hell you want to know?" He yelled

" Do u have a child?" He looked at me with nervousness in his eyes.

" U do, don't u?"
He didn't say anything at all just keep staring. I felt my eyes get puffy and my face turned red.

" I fucking hate u! How could u keep a secret like that from me?" I was about to leave out the door until he pulled me back.

" Let me go now August."

" can u let a nigga explain? That the problem with u girls. All ways assuming." He said but that's when his phone ranged and the caller ID said Trisha.

" Who's Trisha?" I asked while folding my arms.

" Uhh....no one."

I pushed pass him an picked up his phone.

( phone convo )

T: Hello, August
A: no this is his girlfriend what do u want bitch
T: well this bitch is the mother of his child motherfreaker.

( Phone convo over )

She hung up and I turned to August.

" so u don't have a child." I said and threw his phone to his face hitting his nose. I ran out the room and grabbed a pan.

" Girl what's wrong." Riley and Mary asked while getting up. I didn't answer them. I ran up the stairs and seen August holding is nose. I hit him in the back with the pan and he fell to the ground.

" The fuck out my house." He got up and ran out the house leaving his phone. I threw the pan and plopped on my bed crying.

" It's going to ok." Riley said while rubbing my back. It all happened so fast. I cried harder and harder to where I almost threw up.

" I loved him an he does this. I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO HIS ASS!" I yelled. Riley gave me a hug and Mary rubbed my back. *
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
" Bar wake up." August said as he shook me.

" What?" I said while getting up.

" What u was screaming for?"

"I just had a bad dream." I said while laying my head on his chest.

" Oh ." He said and then was back to sleep in 2 minutes. I couldn't go to sleep because of my dream. What if it comes true? I mean it can't be. Right?

I signed an was about to close my eyes until I heard August phone go off. I reached over to his side of his bed and picked up his phone. I looked at the caller ID and it said.....Trisha.

No it can't be true. He wouldn't do this to me. I answered it and she said

" When are u coming to get her?" She said without saying hi or nun.

" Hellooo. August answer me. When u gone get yo child?" She said then I hung up. I can't believe this

Hi my name is Sky and I'm helping Ty with her story while she is doing something. So this is my first time writing so please go to easy on me. Well as she say, Duces✌🏾️✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾. Also sorry that it's so short.