Moving

Warning: not interesting but it will be in the next chapter . So further ado( or how ever u say it) I give you, this chapter👏👏😅.

Asia💖: So today I will be moving into my new home. It will be a big mansion with 5 bedrooms, a game room, a big pool, 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 1 dinning room , and 1 big living room. I couldn't put all of my stuff into my room by myself soo I have to call some one. I went through my contacts and couldn't find anyone that u want's mad at. I finally found my old best friend Mary. Mary is pretty and laid back. I called her and she said she'll be here in a few. After getting dress into some sweat pants and a tank top, Mary pulled up in her BMW. *Knock Knock*, I went downstairs and opened the door to let her in.
Me: sup girl
Mary: nun I haven't seen u in awhile.
Me: neither, hey after we done putting all the stuff away into the truck and in my house we can go into the pool and catch up.
Mary: coo but I don't have any where to live so I was wondering if I can...
Me: move in with me?
Mary: yes .
Me: fine with me.
Mary: cool , so I can get ur boxes from up stairs and u can get the download stairs.
Me: coo

Mary🙋: I'm so happy that I'm able to help and live with my old but maybe future best friend. I began taking the stuff from out her room when I saw a note hanging from outside of her window. With me being noise, I carefully opened the window a took the note. It said " from: August, To: Asia".
Me: HEY ASIA YOU GOT A NOTE FROM SOMEONE NAMED AUGUST.
Asia: did u say August?
Me: yeah why?
Asia: I'll tell you later.
I gave her the note and she just had a depressing and annoyed face expression.
Asia💍: I opened the note and it said
Dear Asia,
I love u dearly and even tho you probably won't ever take me back I will always think about you. Love August😘😞.
I laughed at the end and put it in my pocket. I started to put my stuff in the truck while Mary did the same. After 3 hours of putting stuff in the car we drove to my I mean our brand new house. It took us 50 minutes to get there and it was big( in media). We started to in pack and put the stuff in its places. After 5 hours of unpacking and putting stuff away we decided to go shopping for some clothes. We was drove to Old navy so that she can get her some new clothes. While she was in there I walked over to Rue 21 and saw August with some girl.I tried to walk pass but I couldn't.
Augsut: hey Asia.
Me: hi August
August: can I talk to u please .
Me: whatever.
We went over to his car and talked.
August: Listen Asia I miss u badly I can't get u off my mind and I love u Asia please man.
He said while crying. I gave him a hug and said
Me: August I'm giving one last chance. Fuck up and it's over.
He then kissed me passionately.
Me: I love u
August: I love u too.
We pulled apart and I told him I have to go.
Me: I have to go bye.
August: bye and I want to take u some where tomorrow .
Me: okay.
I gave him a peck on his lips and went to go and find Mary.

August😋: YESSSSSSSS I GOT HER BACK. FUCK U RODRICK AND WHO EVER THAT OTHER GUY WAS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHA.

Yeah I know it was short and all but yeah . Duces✌️✌️✌️