Freedom

WARNING!!!!! THIS IS SHORT!!!!

Recap: If I can't have u no one will....

Riley 👸🏼: I can't believe this is actually happening to me right know. We have been here for a 3weeks now and it's living hell. I was in this dark ass room and the door was locked. I sat in a corner with my knees to my chest. I cried a little until I heard the door open. I looked up to see this fine ass boy but it's not the time for that he could be up in here trying to kill me.
???: will u shut up and stop crying damn.
R: who the fuck u talking to
???: u and my name is Jay.
R: well Jay I don't care about what u have to say, just let me and my friends go.
J:is that what u want
R: well I just asked u that so no duh
J: okay hold on.
He left out the room and I looked around and saw a gun on the shelf.
I walked over there and grabbed it. I looked in it to make sure it was loaded and it was. I heard Jay coming back so I stood behind the door and when he came in I shot him in his shoulder.I ran out the room and went downstairs. I saw Asia putting on her clothes looking scared as a mother fucker. There was this other dude who was holding a gun to her head. She looked up at me and I put my finger over my lip to tell her to be quiet. She finished putting on her clothes and I shot that dude.
A: OMG
???:damn bitch
I shot him again and he had blood coming down his face. She ran back up the stairs and hugged me.
A: thank u
R: no problem lets go look for August.
She had let go and we walked up to the old room he stays in. We walked in and we saw a beaten up August.
A: baby!
Aug: Asia
A: OMG what did they do
Aug: tied me up to a chair and started beating me up. I just want to get out of here. He said with some tears in his eyes.
R: I'm finna go and kill some
More people so yall just stay in here.

Asia😓: I just want to get the fuck out of here.

Aug: baby u okay, what did they do to u
A: I'm fine it's just some guys had raped me.
Aug: THEY WHAT!
A: Aug calm
Aug: can u untie me.
A: yeah
I untied him and he stood up and so did I. He hugged me tightly and put his head in the crock of my neck and I heard him sniffle.
Aug: I love you Asia, Neva forget that.
A: I'm not and I love u too August.
I kissed him in his lips and he kissed back. We had let go and I heard 10 gun shots. Me and August rushed out the room to see Riley over some guy and all of them were dead.
A: OMG thank u so much Riley
R: no problem but let's get out of here.
We rushed out the house and started walking to August house.While we were walking I saw Candy talking to Ty.
A: aye Bitch come here
J: what the fu( gco)
I punched her in her face and slammed her to the ground.
A: BITCH WHAT DO U HAVE TO DO WITH THE WHOLE DEREK SITUATION!
J: BITCH TO KILL YOUR ASS!
A: that it
I punched her in her neck and I heard it snap. I looked up at Ty and he had angry in his eyes.
T: why would u do that I loved her
A: u want to be with her too
T: do sum
I got up and Riley had helped me knock him down.
T: bitch get off me
I snapped his neck and they were both in the ground. I just hope there not dead and just passed out. I got up and walked away like a boss.
Aug: damn bae
A: yeah whatever lets go home I'm tired
R: can I sleep at yall place
Aug: oh we don't live together
R: oh my bad
A: but u can sleep at my place with this girl named Mary
R: coo
Aug: well lego
After 10 minutes of walking we reached August house and we said our good byes.We had made it to my house and I told Mary all about what happened. She said she was worried about me and I said thank u. Riley and Mary got along great. We watched movies and played truth or dare. Then we got tired and went to bed, I'm so glad we got away from them.

Unknown⁉️: I'm going to get them if my life depends on it and no one is going to stop me. I want her and she probably wants me back. I'm not giving up on her, I love her.

YEAH IYS SHORT BUT I HAVE A LIFE TOO YA KNOW. WELL THEY FINALLY GOT AWAY AND WHO IM THE HELL IS THAT UNKNOWN PERSON????!!!! WELL GOT TA GO, DUCES✌🏾️✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾