My new love??

Recap: I had enough of August .Just then there was a knock on my door and it was Rodrick ."hey I had heard stomping so I came to see what was wrong and ain't u Asia" he said confused and with a smile . " yeah and u want to come in" I asked."hell yeah it's cold " he said and came in. We talked and got to know each other . I learned that he has 2 sisters and 1 brother. He use to be abused like me but only for a year unlike me , I was abused for 8 years. His grandmother died a few weeks after he was born and she never seen her grandson . "U hungry " I asked." Yeah what u want to eat" he asked lookin sexy ass hell. " Umm we can get Popeyes "."sure Lego il drive"he said and we left . I think I have a love.When we got there I saw a person that u wanted to kill.None other than August August fuckin Anthony Alsina . I grabbed Rodrick hand and saw that August had anger in his eyes and then they started to turn red . I quickly turned my head back to the counter and we got our food and sat at a table. Next thing I know Rodrick is fighting with August , and all I did was go to the restroom . ___________________________ August POV : so I was in Popeyes and I see Asia and some other nigga holding hands. I got mad cause his bitch ass taking my girl. So I waited until they came out but only Rodrick came out and he was on the phone . I snuck up behind him a puched him in his jaw. He got up and kicked my in my balls, punched me in my nose and Slammed me into the wall ."WHAT THE FUCK GOING ON". Asia yelled looking mad and worried as hell."This bitch wanna jump people but then get beat Rodrick said ."Really August why would u do this u fuckin retart "Asia said mad as hell ."I just ...... Nvm " I said and walked away . Why can't she see that I can treat her better than him and that I love and will cherish her . Next thing I know every thing went black .______________________ssorry it was short and not as interesting .Question: what do u think happen to August?