Prologue

"Dishes for VIP Room one!"

"Another dish for table five!"

"Another order!"

"Deserts for VIP Room six!"

Ding!

Ding!

Nothing is filled inside the kitchen of the most famous restaurant in Seoul but the shouts of the employees. The restaurant is filled today because it's their 25th anniversary. Many people comes every minute, mostly rich business men and women.

The fine dining restaurant is built year's ago, owned by the richest couple in Seoul; the Kims. It has two floors with its dreamy view, that can make everyone in awe, a big and luxurious door with a carved letters in it. As you enter, you'll be faced with a luxurious chandelier at the ceiling, interiors that is painted in light color as you hear the jazzy music that surrounds the area.

The kitchen is slightly far from the main desk so their voices were not clearly heard from the guests.

"Chef, the customers at the VIP Room 1 would like you to be the one who will serve their foods and also, they wanted to talk to you" Seulgi said, which is one of the chefs in the kitchen and Lisa's trusted friend.

"Do I really have to do that?" Lisa said, not averting her gaze at the dish she's currently cooking. She placed the marinated meat at the pan making the pan sizzle at the contact. Proceeding to the next steps.

"Well, apparently, you have to. They ordered you to be there" Seulgi shrugged while leaning her body against the counter.

Lisa sighed, "Who are they, by the way?" She's still not looking at her direction as she was finishing her dish, she wiped the excess sauce at the plate to make it looked pleasing.

"Mr. And Mrs. Kim, including some of their family members" Seulgi uttered, crossing her arms at her chest.

The head chef, Lisa, looked at her in horror and in shock making her stop in what she is doing. Finally, she averted her gaze at the person in her side.

"W-what? O-okay then, I'll bring their dishes that they ordered. Where is it?" Lisa stuttered, looking for the dishes they ordered, getting ready to bring it to them. After knowing that Mr. Kim and his family were the one looking for her, she doesn't waste anytime and agreed. Not for some any other reason but because Mr. Kim rarely visits the restaurant and if he wanted to talk, it's important.

"There-" she pointed at the counter that are full of foods with their number of the table.

Lisa automatically dashed out of the kitchen carefully without letting her co-chef continue her words with the dishes on her hand with the rounded tray that helps the dishes not to fall.

She arrived at the elevator with the dishes on her hand, she pressed the third floor button as the elevator closes. She nervously exhaled and fixes her chef coat. She really don't know why she felt this emotion right now and it's disturbing her, it's not that she never met the couple before but the atmosphere today is new.

What if she's there?

No, that can't be. She's at New Zealand pursuing her dream, which is following her dad's path; to be a CEO. Yeah, I hope so. Meeting with that woman will be the death of me, how dare she even have the guts to show her face after all that she have done-

The elevator dings, indicating that she have finally arrived at the floor.

She sighed once again, marching her way at the VIP Room, she stared at the wooden door infront of her that screamed luxury but dark, she knocked and it didn't take long for soneone inside to half yelled saying come in, turning the knob that sends her shivers at the cold metal, closing her doe eyes for a second before opening the door infront of her.