Chapter 13

T H I R D  P E R S O N

The two other chefs inside the kitchen were nudging and pushing each other's shoulders to say the words they wanted to ask but they were a bit hesitant to do so.

Since earlier, they noticed that their head chef were a bit off because of something that is destroying her facial features, the dark bags were visible under her eyes even though she is wearing a light makeup it is still visible as you focused. They are really curious about what happened to her, maybe they already got back together to the point that she had a sleepless night? They don't know.

"Ask it already!"  Wendy whispered-yelled.

"Fine." Jeongyeon smiled fakely at her, with a hint of irritation at her.

Here it goes.

"What's wrong with the dark bags under your eyes, chef?" Jeongyeon asked while chopping down some onions by the kitchen counter, trying her best so that the chef will not get suspicious about their actions awhile ago.

"Yeah, I've also noticed that too. Is everything alright?"Joy uttered after opening the kitchen door, entering inside to get some dishes to serve the customers.

The both of them looked at each other because of Joy's sudden entry. The two just shrugged it off since they thought that maybe she might help at their curiosity. They looked at their head chef, anticipating for her answer.

"I'm fine. I just can't sleep, that's all." The chef responded, trying to avoid the topic as she continued to marinate the chiken that she's currently cooking.

They both huffed in annoyance but secretly at her response.

Jeongyeon coughed fakely before saying something.

"You can't sleep? Is it because you're thinking too much about her? Is that it? Huh?" Jeongyeon teasingly said as she playfully nudged Lisa's left shoulder.

"Ooohh, our chef is inlove~~" Wendy smiled teasingly while wiggling her brows at the chef who chose to ignore their teasing.

"I'm not. I'm just too occupied about some kind of stuff which is related to our job and not about other person's life." Lisa glanced at them, smiling bitterly.

"Whatever, chef." Joy playfully rolled her eyes.

"Let's stop this teasing for a bit and let's talk about Mr. Kim's announcement about the new CEO who will replace him." Jeongyeon stated as she leaned her back against the counter.

"Right. I'm wondering who will it be." Wendy said, bringing her hand into her chin, wondering who will it be.

"Is it going to be Ms. Jennie Kim or his niece, Jisoo Kim?" Joy questioned curiously.

"I'm sure it will be his daughter. I mean, Ms. Jisoo is already handling her father's company so it will be hard for her to handle two companies and what's the point of Ms. Jennie's arrival here, for vacation? That seems impossible." Jeongyeon replied, looking so sure about her words.

"You have a point, and I know exactly what's her reason for being here." Wendy stated, gixing her gaze onto the chef.

"To get you back!" They exclaimed startling Lisa who looked so occupied about what she is doing, the chef looked at them irritatedly because of their loud voices.

"Yah! Keep your voices down!" Lisa scolded the three of them.

"Sorry. But that still didn't change the fact that she's here to have you back." Wendy muttered.

The chef rolled her eyes in irritation, "Whatever, I'll be going now." Lisa stated as she removed her apron.

"What? Where are you going?" Jeongyeon asked in confusion.

"Duty calls." The chef stated plainly as she proceeds to go out of the kitchen to go home.

"Okay! Hope you two should kiss already!" Joy  shouted making Lisa rolled her eyes once again.

____________

"I'm sorry for being late." The feline said upon arriving at Lisa's house looking down embarrassingly.

"It's fine." Lisa said plainly.

"Are you sure? You seemed mad." Jennie stated while looking intently at the chef, trying to figure out what's happening on her mind.

"It's really fine, Ms. Kim" Lisa uttered, as she fixes and placed the things that are necessary to their class onto the counter, keeping herself busy because later on will be another huge mess.

"Are you sure? You don't look okay." Jennie stated, looking at Lisa worriedly.

"It's because of you." The chef said into her thoughts, feeling irritated at the feline's question.

If only she could say that aloud and tell the feline how much she hated her presence but she couldn't do it. And she hate herself for that.

"It's really okay. Nothing to worry about." Lisa stated with annoyance visible into her voice making the feline's brows furrowed in confusion but she decided to shrugged it off or else the chef might lose her patience.

"O-okay."

"Here. Wear your apron." Lisa handed an apron to the feline.

"You're not going to help me tie it?" The feline looked up to the chef with her pleasing eyes while pouting at Lisa.

"You can do it by yourself, Ms. Kim" Lisa replied coldly which hurted the feline's feelings making her pout even more. She doesn't know why Lisa became like this since she was not acting like this yesterday, sure she shows some kind of anger towards her but it's different today. Lisa's actions towards her is different, she's more cold, distant and mad but that didn't stop her.

"But my hands are too small, I can't reach it." She uttered, looking at Lisa like a child who didn't get what she wants because her mom declined.

"Stop acting like a child, it's making me puke. Tie that yourself so we can start already." Lisa harshly answered.

"How dare you say that. You even liked it before when I acted like this because I looked too cute and you can't resist it but now you're telling me it's making you puke? What a joke." The feline thought as she secretly mocked Lisa's word awhile ago.

"You done?" Lisa called.

"Yes, chef" She smiled at her like nothing happend seconds ago as she paced her way beside Lisa's place. She's hurt but she couldn't stop right away when she already has a chance to have her back and her parents are supportive about it. That's the thing she only think of. Think positive.

Let's just go with the flow.