Chapter 6

JENNIE

As I walked through the balcony with a wine in hand, I am greeted with beautiful city lights. Their bright colors that glows through the night. Vehicles beep at the streets as the trees that surrounds the area waves. I closed my eyes, the cold breeze softly brushed against my face as I travelled my eyes at the view.

It was a piece of silence, just me, the wind and the city lights as I think about someone, Lalisa.
I don't know what did you do to me but when it comes to you, I feel weak that the strong and firm Jennie Kim went gone whenever I'm with you.

You're my weakness, lili, but am I your weakness too?

I breathed out, I felt like I'm loosing hope to get her back but I must proceed my plan, I have to get her back. I felt an unexpected pang into my chest as I remembered what happened earlier.

Lalisa, do you hate me that much to the point that you keep on avoiding me?

I asked, as I feel myself cry, tears starts to build into my eyes as my vision starts to be blurry, I closed my eyes and tears starts brimming down my face.

"You're really weak when it comes Lisa, my dear cousin" Jisoo said that suddenly came out of nowhere.

I wiped my tears with my palms before completely facing her.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came by to know what you are feeling by that encounter earlier. Are you now okay?" She asked walking her way beside me with her wine in hand. My eyebrows creased as I got confused by her question.

"How do you know? Are you there? Did you saw what happened earlier?" I bombarded her with questions, looking at her.

She scratched her neck, "Well, I was there at uncle's office before you went there since he ordered me to get some of his files"

I looked at her in shock, "W-what? Don't tell me you saw everything that happened in there" I said threatening her, I don't know what to feel right now, I'm so embarrassed by my actions earlier. That side of me was really unexpected.

"Yeah, I didn't know you're the full definition of fool in love. I'm sorry, but that that side of yours was purely far from what I expected. You'll really do anything to get her back even it means risking everything."

"Are you saying I'm a fool?" I said throwing some daggers at her.

"Am I wrong?"

"N-no, I mean yes! You're wrong. I'm not a fool! You're the one who's a fool here!" I stuttered.

I admit it that I'm a fool but only for you, Lalisa.

"Jeez, why so defensive."

"I'm not" I said looking away.

"Anyway, so that means you're the one who moves the sofa earlier?" I said as I continued my words.

"H-huh? O-of course not!" I smirked at her response.

"So you're now being offensive" I teased.

"Aish! Okay, I admit it. That was me." She said in surrender.

"But don't give up on her, you two deserved a happy ending. Don't lose hopes, alright?" She said while caressing my arms.

"I will, thank you unnie" I said giving her a genuine smile and she smiled back as we looked at the beauty of the the city lights.

____________

"I hope she accepts this gift, this time" I sighed, closing my eyes nervously.

I travelled my eyes around the restaurant to look for some staff and I found Joy, as what her name tag says. I approached her at the counter with the bouquet.