Chapter 11

LISA

I marched my way at the door, upon arriving, I tiptoed a bit to look at the peephole to view if it's really her and there saw her standing outside waiting for me to open the door. I held the doorknob and sighed before turning it open.

"Hi!" She said cheerfully, smiling at me after opening the door.

"H-hi, you're early." I said awkwardly.

God, why do I always encounter this kind of situations?

"Yes, I'm sorry if I didn't informed you that I will be arriving early." She said looking down, fidgeting her fingers.

"It's okay, Miss Kim. You should come in so we could start right away." I said gesturing her to come inside.

Upon entering inside, I saw her looking around my house looking like a kid who got lost from her parents. Judging by her outfit, she's wearing a loose-fitted short-sleeved collar shirt and left it unbuttoned at the top for a more casual look. A black tailored pants that made her a bit taller than her original height, but perfectly complement her shoes. She's wearing a pair of plain loafers. To top it all off she's wearing a leather belf the same colour with her pants and some accessories.

I coughed fakely to catch her attention since she looked kind of occupied.

"Take a seat first, Miss Kim. I'll just prepare the things that are essential for this class." I said which she responded with a nod and that is my cue to leave and to go at the room which contains things for cooking aside from my kitchen. I bowed at her before completely leaving her at the living room by herself.

As I arrived, I rested my back against door as I released an hard exhale while holding my heart since it won't stop thumping from the moment she came.

She's now here and I can't do something about that anymore.

I composed myself before releasing another sigh, I reached for some chef's knives, a cutting board, mixing bowls, and other things that are essential for our "lesson". It has been so long since I've came in here because I've been living at the apartment with my friends. Ever since when Jennie called, I can't help but to think that why does it have to be here? Don't get me wrong but she's already been here before but then I stopped coming here beacuse of some personal reasons. As a result, I've kept some things at their specified rooms if ever I'll come here.

I placed the things at the basket that is clinging into my arm as I held the metallic door knob, opening it. As I walked through the kitchen, I saw her at her back looking at some picture frames.

"Miss Kim?" I called her as I placed the basket by the counter to arrange the things at their respective places.

I saw her composed herself before facing me and wiped the corners of her eyes, when she faced me, her pair of eyes were puffy and red, also her nose.

"Yes?" She said still wiping her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked in concern.

What made her cry like that?

"Yes. I'm okay, a dust just went into my eye." She excused but I know that isn't the reason, so I just shrugged it off.

"O-okay. We should start by now. Can you please tie your hair? To prevent some issues here at the kitchen." I said still fixing the place of the kitchenwares onto their place.

She just hummed in response, as she tied her hair in a bun and walked towards me.

"Here, wear this apron." I uttered as I gave her the apron that is on my hand.